Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
So can we get proof that he fed fake info? You know if that was the case he would have phone recordings, texts, etc. You know, like metro posted yesterday. If this was true, they would have put it up immediately after meet the grahams dropped. Instead, the whole country screaming freak ass nikka/he a 69 God
The only thing Drake stans have mentioned is the picture of that little girl in the Family Business video.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
He will, I know Kendrick will respond

But after a few more listening and how he poked holes in his own diss Dot shouldn't even respond.

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Drake disappointing the fukk out of me mother I sober wasn’t about Kendrick getting molested but his mom :snoop:

This nikka said “I’m to famous to be a pedophile” :snoop::what:

The pressure got to him I can’t fukking believe this should have took his fukking Time :snoop:
Does he not know or not care? I don't know man there's so much mud slinging going on

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Why does he keep mentioning Kendrick calling him a rat????
Because he has to clear that off his jacket first so his sex offended entourage stop side eyeing him. He is like a prisoner to his own crew, even though he feeding every single one, because he knows what is gonna happen to him if he stops smh that sucks to have to live like that

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
On first listen, I though it was tough.
2nd listen, started to proof what he was saying and man. Drake was lying his ass off, extremely bad. This one was worse than Taylor Made. Drizzy should have just bowed out after Family Matters. He had a good one to get his ass whooped on. It was a good look. This is a bad look and worse, he looks like a piece of shyt as well. Man, I am going back to listening to Not Like Us. Drake beat up himself in this round. Drizzy and Toronto lost. This is one of them asswhopping where nikkas start talking about trades afterwards.
You feel stupid dont you? :laff:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Perfect description of this track:mjlol:

I like this track to keep things going if your Drake. But if hes dropping this as the "I won,but good game" track,he is delusional. Kendrick is clearly up and the only one in position to do that.

But this track does seem like Drake extending his hand,trying to make it where they can end it ammicably. On the other hand sounds like hes ready for more action too. Did Kendrick empty his whole clip:lupe:?
There’s no way they end this amicably.

Kendrick seemingly doesn’t even like this nikka along with 1/3 of the industry.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
This beef is over, let's just gon head and kill it for good. It may not work in the 2020's anymore, you couldn't even drop an Ether nowadays without the thinkpieces flying, Nas was letting out all types of fakkits fly and dikksucking lips, the essence is all gone. Kendrick won tho.
Kendrick said he is willing to crashout or does he care about the money. Hope the revolutionary does not bow down to the almighty dollar.