Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I personally would have been done after "Family Matters". I'm not letting my moves be dictated by public sentiment or the quantity of records coming out against me.

I said it before, the shyt gotta have a stopping point. He cleared up all the rumors, defended his name and dropped a hard record.

As far as from a fan perspective, the whole beef is on it's last leg for me. I'm genuinely kinda over this shyt now.

Clap it up for em

leoc

All Star
Daps
So she really not following her fiance but following dave free?

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
This hard no lie! Neither one has disappointed yet! I still got Kenny up tho on the scorecards

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Why plant bait and explain it away in a response diss. If im planting bait, im exposing right away with proof when kendrick bites on it.

This confirms to me that Drake got caught off guard when he dropped meet the Grahams right after he dropped Family Matters.

This should conclude .. I'm calling a close one between both but im giving it to kendrick
.... a lot of Cap on both sides.

Drake got no daughter and probably not a pedo and Kendrick is probably not a woman beater and that's his son.

I really don't want this moment to get run down with too much tracks.. this shyt was legendary.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
THATS believable.

But the Kendrick beating Whitney and especially Dave Free being the father of Kendrick’s kid is laughable to me. No man is knowingly taking care of his business partner’s secret love child. Drake is aiming for some Bold & The Beautiful bullshyt there.
why Isn’t this Dave free nikka sticking up for his mans?

why is kendrick an absentee Father?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
:russ: I’m disappointed yo ass is stanning a midget that makes alien voices wannabe civil rights leader but religiously PAWGS.

:russ: This Black Eminem, hippity hop rappity rap ass nikka.
You will forever be my nıgga but I will never ever fụck with that fake ass white boy with the whiney voice.....everrrrr.

✊🏽🇦🇫