Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Daps

He was always going to do that, this is KENDRICK LAMAR and effin DRAKE :mindblown:.

Who thought that Drake could outrap Kendrick straight up? :mjtf:

I think the biggest Drake fan would tell you that Kenny is the superior lyricist but sometimes that ain't what completely wins a rap battle. Strategy comes into play and it looks like Drake has been relying on that which is smart.

If you had told me a month ago that Drake and Kendrick would be beefing, I would have predicted that Kenny would have KO'd that nxgga in the first round.

The fact that Drake (effin DRAKE :mindblown:) is still hanging in this is RIDICULOUS.

I'm rooting for Drake but I don't think he can win this cause Kendrick is simply too lethal and talented. But as I've been saying the past couple weeks the fact that he went toe to toe with Kendrick and Kendrick keeps trying to turn his lights out and can't do it is showing me a side of Drake that I've never seen, a side that I honestly didn't think was there.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
When Drake’s back is against the wall he disses R Kelly and Michael Jackson. Colonizer throwing black men under the bus to further his agenda :smh:

I noticed that both him and Kendrick have taken shots at Michael during this beef. The guy's been dead since before these two had an album out, what did he do to them? :dahell:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
the implication is because she was a victim of sexual abuse herself and paranoid. honestly i'm not exactly sure why, i guess maybe they knew his cousin was a weirdo? he doesn't exactly give you every detail spelled out perfectly. listen for yourself and judge.

Black and blue, the image of my queen that I can't erase
Til this day can't look her in the eyes, pain is taking over
Blame myself, you never felt guilt til you felt it sober

munsonated.gif

Daps
If Top and Punch let Meet the Grahams go out without doing any investigative work :francis:

I'm not taking Drake at face value here... seems like he's letting the internet (+ his ghostwriters) write the track for him