Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Daps
I really don’t understand why people just believe the daughter shyt. It makes no sense. If he truly had a daughter he would have claimed her when Push forced him to claim his son. The only reason not to claim her would be if the mother was straight trash…how much worse could you get than the bm we already know about? :huhldup:

Objectively, planting fake info and getting Kendrick to bite is a chess move. Well played.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.

This not it

Niggga sound like Juelz ghost wrote this shyt

319559323_1.gif
yall trying so damn hard :mjlol:

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Na…. I don’t think that was a diss…. He just calling out Kendrick’s hypocrisy for trynna shyt on child molesters saying they can die and saying specifically Drake is one and should die.

But Kendrick also was on social media in support of RKelly and threatening to pull his music from streaming services if they pulled RKellys musics.

In one of these threads someone mentioned that a few days ago and even posted the post and screenshots from Kendrick.
:wow:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at the end of this beef like Marvel stingers at the end of their movies
we gonna get a short video of Drake and whoever planted the evidence for Kendrick to take having a drink laughing

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Aubrey just walked head first into so many angles. So Kendrick accuses you of being a sexual abuser and you respond by trolling him about being sexually abused :what:.....And I thought the slaves shyt was stupidity. This goof really can't read the room at all:mjlol:
Honestly and I was talking with my boy about this is Drake has ran out of shyt to say about Kendrick. Drake life is all in the open so Dot could probably drop 5 more diss records with more than enough material but it's not like that the other way around. Also may be why it sounds like Drake is throwing the towel in.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aubrey just walked head first into so many angles. So Kendrick accuses you of being a sexual abuser and you respond by trolling him about being sexually abused :what:.....And I thought the slaves shyt was stupidity. This goof really can't read the room at all:mjlol:

Twitter already getting their think pieces together about toxicity and truama shaming