Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
The more I think about it, the more it sounds fishy as hell. Drake drops a dud of a response track to Kendrick.....then his guard takes a bodyshot, seemingly shifting the narrative. Add in that ovo store getting vandalized, it equals Drake being able to "squash" the beef because it's getting out of hand.

:patrice:

Edit: peep the title

This shyt is over

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Now that Aubrey in the dirt, I'd like to say Kendrick overrated af. The field is so trash that an above average lyricist would've been top tier by default. A singing ass, nails did ass, lite bright ran the game for a decade and most of his only competition were literal whores. Now the song of the summer is about him fiddling kids.

Kenny is almost meaningless because he was supposed to win. Audrey's Angels and the industry will have yall popping bussy again before the end of the year. This is just A Minor setback.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The more I think about it, the more it sounds fishy as hell. Drake drops a dud of a response track to Kendrick.....then his guard takes a bodyshot, seemingly shifting the narrative. Add in that ovo store getting vandalized, it equals Drake being able to "squash" the beef because it's getting out of hand.

This shyt is over

Yeah I came in to say my homie said this

It's tough because most people already have their minds made up.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I came in to say my homie said this

It's tough because most people already have their minds made up.

Anything short of Drake pretty much dropping his top 3 rap song ever, I don't see how he turns this round.

The number one song in the country this week is going to be a song calling your whole crew Pedophiles
It's dunzo.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

This shyt is over

That's some XO vs OVO shyt, got nothing to do with Kendrick. Cash XO's house got shot at a couple weeks ago. You can connect the dots yourself.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

AK literally about to cry over this.......:dead:

What a dumb argument from this fat fukk lol. By "help other artists" what he really means is shark they whole style lol... and Drake has also spent more time making pop records than he has rap records...

AK is a fukkin dummy

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Anything short of Drake pretty much dropping his top 3 rap song ever, I don't see how he turns this round.

The number one song in the country this week is going to be a song calling your whole crew Pedophiles
It's dunzo.

Bro, Kendrick got DJs cutting off the music to scream “CERTIFIED PEDOPHILES!!!” during that part.

It’s a wrap. I bet bytches with some sort of brain left won’t fukk with him anymore.