Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again.

Ima grown ass man.

It’s clear lots of yall are clowns.

The record is apparent, and without the internet and your need to stan another man, You and my interaction would be way different.

Ima let you cook. Cause i’m content and secure in real life.

Would never make these kinda accusations without actual proof and confirmation cause i know how serious they are.

You just want your favorite rapper to win twitter arguments.

As a father, your behavior is nasty.

Grow up :smh:
Nikka you're proving your own deviance by arguing with the proof itself. Nasty ass nikka

Y'all making this about stanning Kendrick when it's way beyond that. I thought Mr Morale was trash but who the fukk cares

Nikkas talking directly about Drake's weird ass behavior with teenage girls and you nikkas finding every pivot in the book defending the shyt. Who's stanning who?

Would you be cool with this happening to your 17 yr old daughter? Would you be cool with a 32 yr old nikka texting your 14 yr old daughter nasty ass nikka?

You're not gonna answer the question because none of you have yet so I already know where you stand

Pity for your kids and them having to grow up under your questionable ass discernment

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They'll defend that susness to the high moon but when asked to stand on that shyt its crickets cuz they know its some weirdo deviant behavior AT BEST. and at worst :scusthov:
I don't even do the stan shyt but it's hard not to see the pattern with Drake stan's. These nikkas always pivot, gaslight, deflect and never stand on anything

I've seen this shyt online and in real life

Nikkas pivoting and playing dumb about the ghostwriting, vulture shyt is one thing but this playing dumb about his weird ass behavior with teenagers is insane to witness:dahell: fukk Kendrick at this point the question is what the fukk is wrong with these nikkas?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nikka you're proving your own deviance by arguing with the proof itself. Nasty ass nikka

Y'all making this about stanning Kendrick when it's way beyond that. I thought Mr Morale was trash but who the fukk cares

Nikkas talking directly about Drake's weird ass behavior with teenage girls and you nikkas finding every pivot in the book defending the shyt. Who's stanning who?

Would you be cool with this happening to your 17 yr old daughter? Would you be cool with a 32 yr old nikka texting your 14 yr old daughter nasty ass nikka?

You're not gonna answer the question because none of you have yet so I already know where you stand

Pity for your kids and having to grow up under your questionable ass discernment
“Weird ass behavior” =/= Actual pedophilia.

“would i be cool with my daughter…..=/= actual pedophilia”

All i said was, without actual proof, accusing someone of pedophilia only creates victims that don’t deserve their name being dragged through the mud.

Y’all are actually negatively affecting real people’s lives with this shyt. That girl was minding her business and had to come out with a public statement to clear her name and defend REAL victims because some of you want to make her a victim so your favorite rapper can “win”

You can call Drake an awkward, weirdo, lame, without forcing those young women to be victims against their will.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
“Weird ass behavior” =/= Actual pedophilia.

“would i be cool with my daughter…..=/= actual pedophilia”

All i said was, without actual proof, accusing someone of pedophilia only creates victims that don’t deserve their name being dragged through the mud.

Y’all are actually negatively affecting real people’s lives with this shyt. That girl was minding her business and had to come out with a public statement to clear her name and defend REAL victims because some of you want to make her a victim so your favorite rapper can “win”

You can call Drake an awkward, weirdo, lame, without forcing those young women to be victims against their will.

oh so now its think of the children:bryan:

No one was bothering that lady at all, no one even knew who the hell she was till she came out defending Drake.

You fail to understand this isn't even about Kendrick people have been calling drake a weirdo grooming ass nikka for YEARS its just its at the forefront now. I'm sure you can find dozens of threads on here about this very topic before kendrick said anything.

You just like being a lame ass contrarian to the popular opinion to the point you defending that freaky ass nikka Drake now :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
oh so now its think of the children:bryan:
I mean, you care about pedophilia or naw….:patrice:

Seems the children would be your number on concern :usure:
No one was bothering that lady at all, no one even knew who the hell she was till she came out defending Drake.

Obviously she was bothered. Hence her need to make a statement.

Do you care about the children or naw?? :patrice:
You fail to understand this isn't even about Kendrick people have been calling drake a weirdo grooming ass nikka for YEARS its just its at the forefront now. I'm sure you can find dozens of threads on here about this very topic before kendrick said anything.

You just like being a lame ass contrarian to the popular opinion to the point you defending that freaky ass nikka Drake now :dead:
Again Weird, awkward =/= pedophile.

As a black man in america. Please excuse me for expecting proof before i condemn a man for accusations :stopitslime:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I mean, you care about pedophilia or naw….:patrice:

Seems the children would be your number on concern :usure:

Obviously she was bothered. Hence her need to make a statement.

Do you care about the children or naw?? :patrice:

Again Weird, awkward =/= pedophile.

As a black man in america. Please excuse me for expecting proof before i condemn a man for accusations :stopitslime:
:heh: you cooked on this one buddy stick to talking about videogames.