Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
nikkas really PEDO's out here.... and saying that shyt loud n proud on an internet forum. Just to defend a rapper. That's crazy bruh. I've never seen no shyt like this before. :scust:

Hey guys I'm going to bring my 17 year old daughter to a Drake concert to get chose up and groped on by him. Its okay because I gave Drake and his team the green light. Aren't I a great parent :ohlawd:

ofc shorty probably thought it was fine my little sister was fukking OBSESSED with B2k when she was younger and if giving the chance would have probs behaved just like the girl up there but my mom and dad aren't fukking infidels and would have never let that shyt fly, as is most rational parents.

then we have folks like @MeachTheMonster /Meachthegroomer who think this is fine. its a wicked world:scust:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka ready to fight about being on PEDO time:scust:these nikkas crashing boy.... Nasty as fukk
Again.

Ima grown ass man.

It’s clear lots of yall are clowns.

The record is apparent, and without the internet and your need to stan another man, You and my interaction would be way different.

Ima let you cook. Cause i’m content and secure in real life.

Would never make these kinda accusations without actual proof and confirmation cause i know how serious they are.

You just want your favorite rapper to win twitter arguments.

As a father, your behavior is nasty.

Grow up :smh:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Again.

Ima grown ass man.
Nah nikka you're a grown ass fukking freak.

Your whole get down today has been nasty. Go reevaluate yourself and get off the net. You really posted an article trying to deflect real life PEDO shyt we all saw on tape.

That shyt is nasty... Please do not have children and I hope you don't have access to them either :scust:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah nikka you're a grown ass fukking freak.

Your whole get down today has been nasty. Go reevaluate yourself and get off the net. You really posted an article trying to deflect real life PEDO shyt we all saw on tape.

That shyt is nasty... Please do not have children and I hope you don't have access to them either :scust:
Like i said.

you would say NONE of this to me in real life.

I apologize for even letting you stan’s get me outa my hookup. :hubie:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Like i said.

you would say NONE of this to me in real life.

I apologize for even letting you stan’s get me outa my hookup. :hubie:
You need to be apologizing to yourself for how embarrassing you look right now.... Bruh get your freaky ass on someone nikka :camby:and stay out the parks

br82186

Superstar
Daps

You stan’s making this poor girl defend herself is nasty work.

Kendrick can win the battle without you weirdos doing stuff like this.

Grow up :smh:
This was a concert that my dad took me to back in high-school. Drake’s entourage actually picked me out from the crowd of people…NOT DRAKE himself. … It was nothing then and still nothing now.”

:gucci:

Quick question to the fathers, would anybody be okay with this????

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You need to be apologizing to yourself for how embarrassing you look right now.... Bruh get your freaky ass on someone nikka :camby:and stay out the parks

fukking PEDO'S :scust:
Like i said.

Y’all are so unserious and have actually negatively impacted real people that don’t deserve rumors being spread about them.

Grow up

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Crazy that rap stan shyt would make yall try to tear other peoples life down.

Kendrick don’t need this outa you. He’s a talented rapper. He will be just fine without you
Shut yo Kiddie loving ass up nikka, don't nobody care what you talking about. You done already showed us what you are ....nasty ass freak:scust: