Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I will say this too. If Kenny do beat women, he better make sure that NEVER gets out or his career is going to instantly be over.

Jay_Z_hitting_girl.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Who would do that breh?

Carmen was mad at Nas and she didn't even speak publicly until 20 years later.

She didn't publicly come out and take sides (even tho she must have been on Jay side :pachaha: )

Like I said, yall Kenny stans say ANYthing. At the end of the day, that's the father of that woman child. Even if he did beat her, most women don't come out like that. They suffer in silence and take them whippings. (Maybe Kenny been whooping HER feet too :ohhh: )

Yall hate Drake so much that now it's "battered women ALWAYS come forward if they getting beat, why is she silent??"

When yall know good and damn well that battered women RARELY come forward :mjlol:

:laff: can't even reason with yall. And you my brother and one of my favorite posters but wow :deadrose:

So in your little fable Whitney is so terrorized she wouldn’t DARE speak up against big bad woman abusing Kendrick Lamar but WOULD covertly feed Drake information so that Drake could use HIMSELF speak up about big bad woman abusing Kendrick Lamar….

BOTH options end up with both her name and her children’s names drug through the mud so what exactly is the point here? The endgame? PLEASE use your brain and tell me how that theory makes any sense whatsoever. If she was going “suffer in silence” like Celie in the Goddamn Color Purple then thats exactly what she’d do. Not reach out to Kendrick’s mortal enemy to feed him info thats just going to make her a public pawn in a rap beef.

Have we lost ALL common sense here?!!?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Drake hasn’t spoken on black issues AT ALL in his music the past 15 years. He claimed that the only time he ever experienced racism in his entire life was from American blacks. He Shang Tsunged black American culture to get himself hot while showing contempt for it. He never stood for anything other than the exploitation of the culture for his own gain and Kendrick just so happened to be the vessel with which Drake had to both face and be judged for it. Like Kendrick said “I’m what the CULTURE feels”, the truest verse in the entire beef. How you gonna tell a black man from the streets of Compton who made it out and gave back to his community AND made THE most successful socially conscious album of the last decade that he raps like he’s trying to “Free Slaves”? A half white Canadian who admitted he wasn’t raised even within the black culture of his own homeland and claimed American blacks were “racist” telling a black man from COMPTON that freeing the slaves was a bad thing.

Drake failed to read the room. He failed to fully comprehend what Kendrick as an artist stands for and how seriously people take that. Lets say even IF Kendrick is 100% a fraud who doesn’t give a flying 747 F U C K about the people in his own community and behind the scenes is tap dancing for Jimmy Iovine and serving Lyor Cohen butter biscuits in the backs of limousines; he’d still be one of the best method actors of all time and Drake should have RESPECTED that if he was going to actually have a chance at winning this war. But because he only ever wanted to use black American culture as window dressing (complete with braids, an ever changing accent, Southern “friends”, and a Memphis raised black dad rocking Steve Harvey suits) he failed to understand why that slavery line, the molestation jokes, and his status as the “bigger rapper” didn’t serve to assist him at all. He acted just like i’d expect Jack Harlow, Macklemore, or Machine Gun Kelly to act, except even they would have understood their proximity to whiteness was a deficit and tried to act accordingly. Drake thought he’d proven to the black community that he WAS one of us but that facade only holds up when your opponent is an idiot (Meek Mill) it wasn’t ever going to hold up with someone as authentically etched into BLACK culture as Kendrick Lamar
Kendrick has , that's why I don't fall for performative" pro black". When a black man got killed this negro started shucking and jiving. Aint want to speak on blacknjssues during to pimp a butterfly

wish somebody would look in our neighborhood knowing that it's already a situation, mentally, where it's f--ked up. What happened to [Michael Brown] should've never happened. Never. But when we don't have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us? It starts from within. Don't start with just a rally, don't start from looting -- it starts from within."

Have Kendrick fans ever addressed how they feel about him silencing himself and not saying “we hate po-po” on live TV?

Let me guess: “Drake would’ve did the same thing”

Kendrick Lamar fans, ladies and gentlemen. White guys making memes, anime cartoons, trying to connect him to Hilary Clinton, hidden shell companies (which every businessman has btw), and pedo jokes. Oh and shea butter Twitter talking about Drake going too far and generational trauma.

All of this on behalf of the person they say “won” the battle :mjlol:

The battle has jumped the shark, time to go on vacation
Or defending racist cops blowing our brains out

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Most of these rappers beef w/ Drake is because he took one of their women so it's the most obvious Drake move

Doesn’t add up.

Yall really think if it was Whitney herself giving kendrick info (and supposedly telling the world she slept around with his manager and has a b*stard child with him) that drake wouldn’t have directly revealed that yet?

Thats enough to fukk home kendricks home life if so

QBN

All Star
Daps
Drake hasn’t spoken on black issues AT ALL in his music the past 15 years. He claimed that the only time he ever experienced racism in his entire life was from American blacks. He Shang Tsunged black American culture to get himself hot while showing contempt for it. He never stood for anything other than the exploitation of the culture for his own gain and Kendrick just so happened to be the vessel with which Drake had to both face and be judged for it. Like Kendrick said “I’m what the CULTURE feels”, the truest verse in the entire beef. How you gonna tell a black man from the streets of Compton who made it out and gave back to his community AND made THE most successful socially conscious album of the last decade that he raps like he’s trying to “Free Slaves”? A half white Canadian who admitted he wasn’t raised even within the black culture of his own homeland and claimed American blacks were “racist” telling a black man from COMPTON that freeing the slaves was a bad thing.

Drake failed to read the room. He failed to fully comprehend what Kendrick as an artist stands for and how seriously people take that. Lets say even IF Kendrick is 100% a fraud who doesn’t give a flying 747 F U C K about the people in his own community and behind the scenes is tap dancing for Jimmy Iovine and serving Lyor Cohen butter biscuits in the backs of limousines; he’d still be one of the best method actors of all time and Drake should have RESPECTED that if he was going to actually have a chance at winning this war. But because he only ever wanted to use black American culture as window dressing (complete with braids, an ever changing accent, Southern “friends”, and a Memphis raised black dad rocking Steve Harvey suits) he failed to understand why that slavery line, the molestation jokes, and his status as the “bigger rapper” didn’t serve to assist him at all. He acted just like i’d expect Jack Harlow, Macklemore, or Machine Gun Kelly to act, except even they would have understood their proximity to whiteness was a deficit and tried to act accordingly. Drake thought he’d proven to the black community that he WAS one of us but that facade only holds up when your opponent is an idiot (Meek Mill) it wasn’t ever going to hold up with someone as authentically etched into BLACK culture as Kendrick Lamar

wwe-dwayne-the-rock-johnson.gif

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick has , that's why I don't fall for performative" pro black". When a black man got killed this negro started shucking and jiving. Aint want to speak on blacknjssues during to pimp a butterfly

Or defending racist cops blowing our brains out
I didn’t know Kendrick was on the c00n train for a minute :francis:. Really pulled the “what about black on black crime?” card

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
When dust settles family matters definitely the best diss in this whole ordeal, but due to drake being outside or the 28-1 coalition he never had a chance. It's like 28 fanbases + haters versus 1 person at this point. He was cooked before first verse laid. Even got producers like mustard ( who he fukk with) and alchemist joining in.

Its sad..all them nyggas he made hot and even saying shyt. Where 21? No Wayne? No nothing.. just sad

I think this is what I’ve found very apparent during this and I’m too grown to think it’s ‘haters’. Not Like Us went into the narrative that up and coming rappers (tbh globally and USA places like Atlanta, from UK to Jamaica). There appears to be a line people who feel Drake came essentially came used what we’d call in business ‘intellectual property’ and then gave them a ‘feature’ in return.

People in Hip Hop have been doing features, collaborations, signing artists forever however a recurring theme appears is he has a long line of prior collaborator who he has now all fallen out with.

I’ll not be dumb enough to call them ‘haters’ Jay Z exists if people were simply sooooooo jealous of Amazing Drake why does everyone Jay Z has collaborated with not have a line of people who now hate his guts?! Lil Wayne his mentor is still on good terms with him and Nicki Minaj.

Why has EVERYONE he has ever worked with fall out with him?! To the extent his only public supporter is DJ Akademiks of all people?! Where are his peers???! Where is his Toronto rappers or whatever the equivalent of K Dots West Coast fan base is ?!

I’m proud of Drake for building an utterly brilliant career but it appears at this point he has burned bridges and has to keep going from region to region (now St Louis with sexy redd) to continue this pattern.

Frankly I’d say at this point it’s time he focuses on business. It appears the general public are tired of his antics and the older he gets the more bizarre it appears when he shows up with these kids giving them ‘stimulus’ packages. It’s beginning to look off.

Unlike his peers he has white women and Jews in his corner. He should just focus on business and move on. His own peers don’t like him. There are other hip hop billionaires so I doubt they’re just ‘hating’. He is also not the first light skin person to exist.

Time for him to move on. Maybe actually develop good OVO artists, do more business stuff etc.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think this is what I’ve found very apparent during this and I’m too grown to think it’s ‘haters’. Not Like Us went into the narrative that up and coming rappers (tbh globally and USA places like Atlanta, from UK to Jamaica). There appears to be a line people who feel Drake came essentially came used what we’d call in business ‘intellectual property’ and then gave them a ‘feature’ in return.

People in Hip Hop have been doing features, collaborations, signing artists forever however a recurring theme appears is he has a long line of prior collaborator who he has now all fallen out with.

I’ll not be dumb enough to call them ‘haters’ Jay Z exists if people were simply sooooooo jealous of Amazing Drake why does everyone Jay Z has collaborated with not have a line of people who now hate his guts?! Lil Wayne his mentor is still on good terms with him and Nicki Minaj.

Why has EVERYONE he has ever worked with fall out with him?! To the extent his only public supporter is DJ Akademiks of all people?! Where are his peers???! Where is his Toronto rappers or whatever the equivalent of K Dots West Coast fan base is ?!

I’m proud of Drake for building an utterly brilliant career but it appears at this point he has burned bridges and has to keep going from region to region (now St Louis with sexy redd) to continue this pattern.

Frankly I’d say at this point it’s time he focuses on business. It appears the general public are tired of his antics and the older he gets the more bizarre it appears when he shows up with these kids giving them ‘stimulus’ packages. It’s beginning to look off.

Unlike his peers he has white women and Jews in his corner. He should just focus on business and move on. His own peers don’t like him. There are other hip hop billionaires so I doubt they’re just ‘hating’. He is also not the first light skin person to exist.

Time for him to move on. Maybe actually develop good OVO artists, do more business stuff etc.

He needs to go back to acting, do some black rom-com movies like ‘think like a man 3’

jesc07

Pro
Daps
Doesn’t add up.

Yall really think if it was Whitney herself giving kendrick info (and supposedly telling the world she slept around with his manager and has a b*stard child with him) that drake wouldn’t have directly revealed that yet?

Thats enough to fukk home kendricks home life if so
You wouldn't drop it until it's absolutely necessary. Idc who you think is winning the beef but if you think one or the other is clearly winning then you're bias.