Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True, this is one of the pitfalls of being big stars and battling. With the whole world watching in this new social media era we're living in. You drag your opponent to hell and there's a good chance you both getting burnt. This was like the first rap battle where the battlers were trying to cancel each other
Im confused why Kdot wanted to get in the mud with Drake ? If he really thought Drake can’t touch him via rap . He could of kept going the euphoria route instead he now got his baby mama getting talked about when she has mental health concerns in the past , his son , Dave free and he got some women beating accusations on his name . For someone who said rap isn’t his life he went all in

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
When dust settles family matters definitely the best diss in this whole ordeal, but due to drake being outside or the 28-1 coalition he never had a chance. It's like 28 fanbases + haters versus 1 person at this point. He was cooked before first verse laid. Even got producers like mustard ( who he fukk with) and alchemist joining in.

Its sad..all them nyggas he made hot and even saying shyt. Where 21? No Wayne? No nothing.. just sad

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Im confused why Kdot wanted to get in the mud with Drake ? If he really thought Drake can’t touch him via rap . He could of kept going the euphoria route instead he now got his baby mama getting talked about when she has mental health concerns in the past , his son , Dave free and he got some women beating accusations on his name . For someone who said rap isn’t his life he went all in

Anybody who puts hands on women have a mental problem. I'm not saying this as a joke either, its fukking sad :mjcry:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
But we don't know how nice these ppl are

We know what they do, like drake has shared ppls records, so I wouldn't call him nice
Oh, I feel what you saying now. I wasn't painting Drake as some altruistic nikka. Just a naive nikka. His success has enabled him to be a little grimy with no repercussions, but his background has left him open to being played by people who come from far tougher backgrounds than him. You give a nikka from Compton a copy of The Prince by Machiavelli and you're going to get completely different results than if you give that same copy to a nikka from Houstatlantavegas.

To really bring this analogy home; I don't know if you watched Game of Thrones, but Kendrick is Tyrion Lannister and Drake is Petyr Baelish. Petyr kept winning, despite being fake, until everyone got sick of his shyt and turned on him. Spoiler alert I guess :unimpressed: Tyrion was a short nikka that displayed his genius and ended up on top with all his more favored enemies failing.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Oh, I feel what you saying now. I wasn't painting Drake as some altruistic nikka. Just a naive nikka. His success has enabled him to be a little grimy with no repercussions, but his background has left him open to being played by people who come from far tougher backgrounds than him. You give a nikka from Compton a copy of The Prince by Machiavelli and you're going to get completely different results than if you give that same copy to a nikka from Houstatlantavegas.

To really bring this analogy home; I don't know if you watched Game of Thrones, but Kendrick is Tyrion Lannister and Drake is Petyr Baelish. Petyr kept winning, despite being fake, until everyone got sick of his shyt and turned on him. Spoiler alert I guess :unimpressed: Tyrion was a short nikka that displayed his genius and ended up on top with all his more favored enemies failing.

You right, but the only other person barking loud is Officer Ricky whose entire life is built on compounding lies :damn:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
lol this aint money laundering, this is all public information
silence policy could literally be a copyright arm of ovo to silence people stealing music
but people think its for victims because u name the corporation u use to pay your victims silence policy lol

yeah these LLCs mean nothing.

I really hate the investigative internet stans... they've really ruined this beef. The artists themselves can't help but see what's poppin on socials. It's impossible for the artists to get ahead of the narrative

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You gotta wonder if Drake getting fed info from Whitney herself

All Whitney would have to do is come out and say “He beat me” and Kendrick’s career would be OVER. She wouldn’t need to feed Drake any info. She could end Kendrick all by herself at any point.

Whitney’s blood brother is on IG and Twitter rooting for Kendrick. I think its safe to say no matter the status of their current relationship, Whitney isn’t turning on Dot no time soon

Daps
:wtf:

Brother I hate to break this to you but this is no longer the heart thread part 6 thread its the ‘Aight thr battle is over let’s discuss Kendrick’s W’ thread, bc it just so happens to be the most recent song so naturally we all convening here.

You just now realized that?? :wtf: Long weekend for you I get it

:laff: at least you can admit it. Yall K Thots been congregating in here all day.

Get back to ya own thread, scram! :ufdup: :pachaha:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have Kendrick fans ever addressed how they feel about him silencing himself and not saying “we hate po-po” on live TV?

Let me guess: “Drake would’ve did the same thing”
Umm it's coming out now:ohhh:

And the investigative reporter seems to confirm it

Kendrick Lamar fans, ladies and gentlemen. White guys making memes, anime cartoons, trying to connect him to Hilary Clinton, hidden shell companies (which every businessman has btw), and pedo jokes. Oh and shea butter Twitter talking about Drake going too far and generational trauma.

All of this on behalf of the person they say “won” the battle :mjlol:

The battle has jumped the shark, time to go on vacation