Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Drake picture on lastfm

De41xaB.png
Dog

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Uhh no. You literally dont say anything about "prove it!" Or talking to AK about "I'll work for you if I have a kid" etc you would just ve quiet or post something cryptic. Also...prove you did that. It should be easy. Show a video or a text.

He just took the angle AK posted a day and a half ago.

There's more evidence he likes minors than there is that he planted this, and that kendrick beat his wife.

Also the Dave Free thing....they never followed eachother on instagram. Ever. That was debunked.

Im dismantling his track without even being on the inside...imagine what kendrick can do? That 17 yr old girl video single handedly will kill him. Because it negates his "i nevee looked at a minor twice" bit.

Whatever side you are on...you can't deny what im saying.

I hate repeating myself, You do say something about it to nip it in the bud then respond later with the truth in a diss when it's ready and here we are The Heart Part 6.

What would be the rationale for showing his hand before the diss? Are you gonna repeat that dumb shxt other people are saying that if he had he would of automatically won the beef?

Your man Kendrick can prove it's not fake by revealing where he got that information from and would negate Drake saying he leaked it to them.

But we know that won't happen.

That other shxt don't even care about stick to the topic at hand, fake information.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Feel kinda sad for Drake cause i don't think he's a pedo. Also it feels like he just wanted a regular hip hop battle but then again he shouldn't have brought up Kendrick's wife. It is what it is. But it does seem like he lost
He underestimated how much Kendrick hated him.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Despite the inconsistencies This a nice joint , but if I was kendrick I wouldn’t even reply

He won with euphoria alone then completely destroyed drakes ‘nuke’ with meet the grahams. This shyt over :pachaha:
Nah you don’t play with a man’s wife name(or long term girl friend)
I don’t care who she allegedly fukked
Once you take it there
It’s gloves off
Aubrey has this weird fascination that thinking if you fukk a nikkas girl
That ultimately makes you a winner
That’s what these new age nikkas don’t understand
You can talk about a nikka all you want but once you jump out the window with them type of moves and allegations
You challenging a man’s honor
Even if I hate the bytch I’m with
I’m still going to see you about it
That’s what Kendrick is trying to tell homie
That shyt may be the move in Cacanda but here it’s a whole different culture everybody for some reason is too scared to educate him on
You are going at a woman who has no vested interest in this
Can’t get on wax and address it
And for the sake of argument, even if she makes a social media post
People aren’t going to believe it
So fukk it
Kendrick not only has a whole coast activated
But he got TDE nikkas activated
He has a tidal wave right now
Sweep the leg and finish this waffle colored fakkit

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I listened to all the tracks

but someone summarize the extra shyt. Tweets and baiting. what was that about.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Only Kenny fans Im acknowledging is Ziggy and Piff Perkins. They been with Kenny in past threads holding him down respectfully

Rest of you nyggas just Drake haters.. yall nyggas nowhere in Kendrick past music threads and if you were, you were criticizing his music.

bout to pull all y'all receipts. giving you time to edit

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I hate repeating myself, You do say something about it to nip it in the bud then respond later with the truth in a diss when it's ready and here we are The Heart Part 6.

What would be the rationale for showing his hand before the diss? Are you gonna repeat that dumb shxt other people are saying that if he had he would of automatically won the beef?

Your man Kendrick can prove it's not fake by revealing where he got that information from and would negate Drake saying he leaked it to them.

But we know that won't happen.

That other shxt don't even care about stick to the topic at hand, fake information.
Kendrick hasnt even responded yet. Drake did. Kendrick can easily say he got it from the 2015 article also. That existed prior to this.

And exactly...WHY was drake showing any hand if he "planted" it. You would stay silent if that were the case. You'd release FASTER than not like us, if that were the case. You'd have evidence READY if that were the case.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Tired of people quoting this without context which is provided the very next line :stopitslime: :stopitslime: :stopitslime: :stopitslime: :stopitslime: :stopitslime: :stopitslime: :stopitslime: :stopitslime: :stopitslime:
The bar is everything wrong with this nikka. Even if you believe KDOT is a fake militant and want to undermine his attempt at leveraging music to uplift, it sounds like something a 12 year old racicst cac would say.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Feel kinda sad for Drake cause i don't think he's a pedo. Also it feels like he just wanted a regular hip hop battle but then again he shouldn't have brought up Kendrick's wife. It is what it is. But it does seem like he lost

Kendrick told him if he wanted to keep it an exhibition then refrain from mentioning his family. Drake responded by TRIPLING down on dissing Kendrick’s family including saying he wasn’t the father of his child.

Drake used a woman as a pawn in every battle he’s ever been in. Thats his go too strategy. There was no WAY Drake wasn’t going to call out Whitney’s name and try to use her in some shape form or fashion.

Kendrick actually foresaw all of this. Mole or no mole he knew EXACTLY the road Drake was going to go down and he was prepared every step of the way with a rebuttal that neutralized anything Drake had to say.

Literally nobody cares about the legitimacy of Kendrick’s son. But EVERYBODY is on Drake’s ass regarding those Pedo allegations and it doesn’t look to be letting up

Last edited: