Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Only Kenny fans Im acknowledging is Ziggy and Piff Perkins. They been with Kenny in past threads holding him down respectfully

Rest of you nyggas just Drake haters.. yall nyggas nowhere in Kendrick past music threads and if you were, you were criticizing his music.

bout to pull all y'all receipts. giving you time to edit

nwo-scotthall.gif

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Nonsense. 99% of rap diss records talk about the other dudes girl. Rappers talk about stealing and smashing other dudes chicks in 90% of rap songs. Yall soft as hell.
Well here we are now. I'm pretty sure he regrets his decision now

Stupid move on Drake's part

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Only Kenny fans Im acknowledging is Ziggy and Piff Perkins. They been with Kenny in past threads holding him down respectfully

Rest of you nyggas just Drake haters.. yall nyggas nowhere in Kendrick past music threads and if you were, you were criticizing his music.

I think it's more the other way.

I see way more people who don't even like Drake going to bat for him cause they don't fukk with Kendrick :sas2:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

Have you thought that people just think Kendrick is clearly smoking this battle :dahell: Drake is my number 1 artist on all platforms, that’s why I know he’s a fukkin liar and deviant :mjlol:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So drake knew who the mole was and leaked fake info said mole.......Why the fukk didn't he just kick out the mole? Why leak anything at all? Why not leak inconsequential shyt? Why leak shyt that can actually hurt you?:mjtf:

This shyt makes no fukking sense.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
No police report. No videos unlike Drake who has videos...

Nice try at an whataboutism tho. And atleast musically...one actually writes lol

It wasn't whataboutery at all. I was just turning your own shyt back onto you to show you how dumb that is.

I like Michael Jackson too. What's your point? I ain't homies with these people. I like the music they make :heh:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps

To be honest, you dont even need to be a Kenny Stan to have stake in this, or want kenny to win...One guy represents being clearly the more skilled MC, and writes his shyt, takes risks with his projects. The other represents formulaic, trend hopping, corporate music. Kendrick winning this is better for hop hop than the latter.

Id personally be rooting for lupe fiasco versus Drake the same way. Its about maintaining the integrity of the art form.

Some of ya'll need to think beyond this binary line of thinking...

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Kendrick hasnt even responded yet. Drake did. Kendrick can easily say he got it from the 2015 article also. That existed prior to this.

And exactly...WHY was drake showing any hand if he "planted" it. You would stay silent if that were the case. You'd release FASTER than not like us, if that were the case. You'd have evidence READY if that were the case.

And the cover art of Meet the Grahams? :russell:

Stop it someone was obliviously feeding Kendrick's camp information

You gotta learn to fact check things and be less impatient
Your fans are rejoicin', thinkin' this is my expiration

You must think crafting a record takes like 10 minutes

I don't what world yall are in where you think responding within 24 hours to two diss records is too long of enough time to respond, but here we are.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Have you thought that people just think Kendrick is clearly smoking this battle :dahell: Drake is my number 1 artist on all platforms, that’s why I know he’s a fukkin liar and deviant :mjlol:
Smoking Drake? no, not even close. Y'all Kenny fans saying shyt a landslide. y'all being corny ass nyggas. Both sides got an argument, but a landslide is some bullshyt. Drake is head shotting this nygga something terrible.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

Pull them receipts girly :pachaha:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Smoking Drake? no, not even close. Y'all Kenny fans saying shyt a landslide. y'all being corny ass nyggas. Both sides got an argument, but a landslide is some bullshyt. Drake is head shotting this nygga something terrible.
It’s not a landslide but Drake is headshotting him lol pick one my boy.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
"WE" aren't saying anything.
Drake publicly put a gamestop pre-order on Billie Eilish before she was 18.
So drake in the same bag as r Kelley now, interesting. Let’s see how this plays out. Drake gotta be very careful with his next move .