Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
And another thing

Since when is bowing out a beef and waving the white flag a W ?

When is pretending somebody waved the flag a W? Dot stans went from "KENDRICK IS KILLING HIM" to "DRAKE SOUNDS LIKE HE GAVE UP SO THAT MUST MEAN HE LOST" over night :dead:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You have 9000 posts in these threads over the last month, and have changed your narrative 50 times. I don't know if Drake took your girl or Kenny is your uncle, maybe both. But you haven't said a single relevant thing. Sit the next few plays out:francis:
I havent said a relevant thing? The fukk are you talking about lol back up that point. I know you're only used to low IQ shyt. But you gotta back what you say.

were directly addressing the shyt thats going on. oh I see, you're deflecting and using dumb nikka tactics to try and make me stop responding to ya'll lol

dont be mad because your points are getting dismantled.

You also got 10,000 messages on this forum to my 3k abd havebt been here much longer. So you the guy that needs to chill out on this forum lol

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
I don’t have a dog in this fight so idgaf who’s the winner
or loser but I will say I like drake songs better mainly because of his flow, basically :manny:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dumb angle to take because thats not refuting anything. And its also 2024...hes going to be called a victim shamer now. Which ironically is a common tactic amongst sexual abusers.

Also...Kendricks song wasnt about him being touched...Drake didnt even INTERPRET that song the right way. Hes not doing his research well enough. So it makes that bar retarded lol

quit crying. Yall so soft. But we know why now..

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Explain this article from 2015 talking about Drakes alleged 2 year old daughter ( would mean she's 11 now in 2024). How was it 'planted' last week?

It was fake then, it's fake now. The planting was geeking Dot up like it was actually true :yeshrug:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Explain this article from 2015 talking about Drakes alleged 2 year old daughter ( would mean she's 11 now in 2024). How was it 'planted' last week?

bytches accuse famous rich men of being their BD every day breh :heh:

It's just as possible Drake knew that story would still be out there somewhere which would make the fake daughter angle even more realistic to anyone in Kendrick's camp doing some digging. GOAT troll shyt :wow:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feel kinda sad for Drake cause i don't think he's a pedo. Also it feels like he just wanted a regular hip hop battle but then again he shouldn't have brought up Kendrick's wife. It is what it is. But it does seem like he lost

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once again. read this over, twice if you have to. You are making zero sense. EVERYONE except other deviants hates pedos. there is no over compensating hatred of them, calling them out, whatever. And even if this was the case. No one with a logical brain is going to go "yeahhhh you got em drake thats why he keeps calling you a creep, he was molested. hahahahha good one 6 god"

Its such a retarded and tone deaf angle to take and literally everyone but the goofballs on this site are saying its at minimum at weird weird thing to say. Imagine how this would go IRL. hey that guy is weird around younger women. Well, didn't you get raped :jbhmm:

come the fukk on.

In real life falsely calling someone a pedo is grounds for a bullet in your head.