Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Why wouldn't he brag about setting Kendrick up right away? That would have ended the beef right then and there.

Instead he says find proof? Drake has been the one caught in inconsistences and is a known liar but we are just going to believe him this time?

Exactly. Not one picture of him or anyone from OVO posing with any of the items supposedly used as bait. No social media attacks using this info. Kendrick would’ve gotten clowned if this were true. If you masterminded this, you’d be the first person to come out and say it.

Twilight Zone type fiction being spun by his followers. Shyt is pathetic. LOL

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
To bait Kendrick into releasing a diss thinking he was gonna Pusha T him

"The world" believed Drake had a secret daughter for all of 30 minutes

Drake went on IG said naw

24 hours later The Heart part 6 clowning Kendrick

DOWN GOES FRAZIER
DOWN GOES FRAZIER

hes getting lit up in the comments
Drake's actions did not line up with "feeding information" nor did he prove it.

The ig story, the akademiks thing about "I'll work for you if I have a kid" that's not how you would move if you planted it.

He also was wrong about the rkelly thing

He also lied about not looking at a minor twice..there's video. He also didn't address having real sexual offenders in his crew.

The line about being too famous to be a pedo...yeah.. not good

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
That nikka did not put on a rapping masterclass stop that dumb shyt. Nobody even quoting any of the lines from any of the songs.

Best thing Kendrick said is OVHOE… OVHOE

Stop it, Kendrick had a lot of quotables that had the whole internet going crazy

A minor

Certified pedophile

Stockton line

Beat your ass and hide the bible if God watchin

Colonizer verse

I don't even remember anything from Family Matters at Kendrick besides the beater allegation and Dave Free shyt which is 100% cap

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hes getting lit up in the comments
Drake's actions did not line up with "feeding information" nor did he prove it.

The ig story, the akademiks thing about "I'll work for you if I have a kid" that's not how you would move if you planted it.

He also was wrong about the rkelly thing

He also lied about not looking at a minor twice..there's video. He also didn't address having real sexual offenders in his crew.

The line about being too famous to be a pedo...yeah.. not good
why haven’t you expressed any excitement about an upcoming Kendrick album? How do you feel about Kendrick deleting 6:16 off YouTube?