Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Or you release a song the NEXT day saying it was planted(that was probably recorded same day)…same concept

Kendrick Stans acting like he brought this up 2 months later

People still don't believe this though, Socials been picking this record apart
You can clean this up very easily if you really "Plotted for a week" you would have everything on deck to prove this was the case.

Why hasn't that happened?

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
It's the sloppiest diss I've heard in a minute. You can tell his people didn't go through it with him, he just spit this out as quick as possible to wave the white flag.

There is no "b sharp" btw. "B sharp" is just C...minor.
:dead:

Lowkey says a lot

Dude dealt himself a headshot in his own words

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Drake bout to have his haters tryna get him out the paint all summer. Y’all savior Midget man Kendrick dropped the ball. :umad: This was yall final chance and YA DEAD, YA DEAAAD. :umad:

Haters itt haven’t even slept they tryna prayer circle Drake downfall :deadrose:

What's your opinion on this track?

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Proof is in the picture guy "shortee collection"

Proof is in Kendrick talking about a non-existent child

Proof is no Kendrick dropped Not Like Us soon after MTG

Why are yall being willfully ignorant?

Drake asks for proof through the entire song and shows zero for every single claim he made. Which would have backed the narrative of this rushed chatgpt song his writers slapped together..

The proof is a shirt and the medicine? Ok prove it? Show us you set it up. This the same guy who had a meltdown over fantano and some cookies and showed proof fantano didn't send the post immediately.

There's a whole ass video from years ago about a drake knocked up a chick that's been floating around right after this started. That's probably who the kid is.

Maybe it is maybe it aint but this is what we know

If drake had proof He could have stepped on MTG immediately with one IG post. One.
Not a story post like he did and went into hiding for two days. It literally would shifted the entire beef which would have been fukking hilarious. What does he do instead? Makes a story post and turns off comments and hides for 48 hours

Kendrick beating his wife? So why is her brother backing Kendrick up? His proof? A hearted comment and saying they don't follow each other on social media. I guarantee Drake seen that drizzy reddit and ran with it. He makes a track tripling down then shows no proof again

He makes a new track makes himself look stupid twice thinking b sharp is a thing and not understanding the meaning of Kendrick's song he was making fun of him for. Then goes on to self report himself during the shyt.

Drake rushed a song with dizzy reddit posts out the door to give himself some time and you sycophants ate it up.. literally a bar from Kendrick disses.

None of this makes sense if he knew Kendrick would be baited why shoot a video for family and not even show proof then? nikka shyt a video then went MIA after the response came.

shyt was entertaining and honestly only Aubrey's angels were asking for proof and now he officially did and he showed none hence why this track ain't hitting for nothing. Nice beat tho

I want fukkery and this wasn't it :camby:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
People talk about j Cole being NyQuil. This nikka been making boring ass shyt just with good beats for a while now. Like what the fukk is he doing in this record other than denying something we atleast have pictures of and people feel. This dude grabbing at straws literally and can’t find anything but hoping Kendrick and his girl got something happening . Making up shyt talking about he got molested because he misinterpreted the song with his Canadian ass. We literally have no proof of this either. “I’m a war general” lol. This track was a white flag to me. Like a absolutely morbid track. Real talk if you black and was cool with that slavery line and his starting the track on some imma say nikka if I want shyt .. you gay or questioning your identity

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
she's 100% right, whoever approves drake's behaviour is a sick human being, and someone who lacks knowledge and education.

If the girl y’all saying he grooming been told yall that’s not true. It’s just fan fiction because you hate the nikka.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Real talk. Drake is a groomer. He was texting Millie Bobby Brown when she was 14 about “boys”. No reason for a grown-ass man to be texting a 14-year-old. He's disgusting and a predator.
This nikka textes young girls waiting for them to be 18, its even worse than being a pedo...

It wasn’t just about boys. He was texting her at NIGHT telling her that he missed her…

Thats some nasty shyt no matter how you try to deflect it. Its disgusting

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

If the girl y’all saying he grooming been told yall that’s not true. It’s just fan fiction because you hate the nikka.

That's exactly what a girl who got groomed would say

Dude is connected with numerous girls before they were 18

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
The crazy part is kendrick predicted his move and even countered it, there's a nice post on reddit...drake can't even fake it saying he planted it, kendrick already mentionnd that on 6:16