Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
And putting all bias aside, all the drake fans that I know in real life are actually all fukked up individuals...this is kinda crazy...seems like you're what you listen to

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Drake didn't think this response through. That's why there is supposed to be a difference between artists and Twitter pundits. You were supposed to be one step ahead, not behind, breh

It's the sloppiest diss I've heard in a minute. You can tell his people didn't go through it with him, he just spit this out as quick as possible to wave the white flag.

There is no "b sharp" btw. "B sharp" is just C...minor.
:dead:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Why we pretending like Drake was immediately on the ropes and defensive after Meet The Graham's when he also said "I got y'all in shambles" with like 4 laughing emoji in that same IG story post.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
answer the question.

we have literal vids of former girls high school players talking about how drake was in their DMs/followed them, and telling them he likes girls high school basketball.

beef shyt aside. you don't think a grown ass man following girls HS basketball isn't weird?

The texting thing is weird going to a basketball game is not necessarily weird.

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
so you're ok with him DMin girls high school basketball players?

or watching girls high school basketball when
1. he's not a parent
2. he supposedly doesn't have a daughter
3. it's not his school/ala mater

you seriously don't think that shyt is weird or creepy?
I saw Kirk Fox who is known for Reservation Dogs and playing Sewage Joe on Parks and Rec and who kinda has the look of a creep open for Tom Segura about a year ago.
The heart of his set was about how he was a big fan of high school girls tennis despite no daughter but that there was nothing creepy about it. Absolutely had the crowd rolling in the aisles.