Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
its not in question bro. Drake is a known pathological liar. I bet you he got an 11 year old daughter and all the pedo allegations Kendrick made is true. Drake just went with the Twitter conspiracies online. He taking advantage of that.

Look at what Ice Cube son said:

I hope you not gullible to believe a liar like Drake.

im glad cube son pointed this out. it makes no sense lol

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
"Tell them Drake likes little girls, I heard it from Joe Budden, It has to be true"
Are y'all forgetting that?

Come on he said that because shyt about him texting with Millie and other suspect shyt with him and teen girls has been floating around on the internet for years. He was scared from the jump that would be Kendrick's angle. Why would your master plan be you want everyone to call you a pedophile?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nobody thinks Drake is an actual pedophile.

Dude has done some awkward and corny shyt around young girls. But we’ve all know dude is awkward and corny from jump.

If kenny’s jabs were just making fun of dudes goofy ass behavior no proof would be needed. But he went all in on just straight up calling dude a pedo with zero proof.

Same goes for Drake. I thought the line about kenny hitting his girl cause he smaller than her was funny. I ain’t need proof cause it was just a funny line. Didn’t really matter if it was true. But now that Drake has based his entire campaign on the idea that kenny is a beater and raising another man’s child ima need some proof for that too.

Basically the battle jumped the shark. They were good with just one or two tracks clowning each other. Once we got into research levels of gossip and finger pointing the shyt fell off a cliff.

I don’t feel either of them proved anything about who’s the best rapper and they both come out on the other side of this looking worse than when they started :smh:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Drake bout to have his haters tryna get him out the paint all summer. Y’all savior Midget man Kendrick dropped the ball. :umad: This was yall final chance and YA DEAD, YA DEAAAD. :umad:

Haters itt haven’t even slept they tryna prayer circle Drake downfall :deadrose:

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Come on he said that because shyt about him texting with Millie and other suspect shyt with him and teen girls has been floating around on the internet for years. He was scared from the jump that would be Kendrick's angle. Why would your master plan be you want everyone to call you a pedophile?
Ask Drake that.
Drake is a fool to not air out those allegations before it got more traction.
If Drake could be so quick to explain why he was doing Blackface as an activist art, but not tell people the groomer allegations are lies and slander?