Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you believe everything Kendrick says and believe nothing Drake says? Got it. Thats the problem I have with the reaction to this battle. They are BOTH either lying or taking small pieces of truth and expanding it. It’s a rap battle that’s what MCs do. Did we ask Jay to prove Nas didn’t get paid for the dead presidents sample? Or Nas to prove Jay was smashing Foxxy? What has happened to our precious sport of battle rap :snoop:
Breh I think no one really cared about Kendrick's splits like that either. The disses got a little bit more serious after that.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
whats up with these Dave Free allegations of him fukking Kendrick's girl? Are they true? Is she no longer with Kendrick? Does she now have a kid with this Dave fellow? :jbhmm:

Daps
Dont even have to listen just wait for Kendrick in 30 mins

:snoop:

I planted all the info you said...Dave Free follows your wife on IG and not you...You haven't seen your kids in 6 months...you were touched as a kid...I'm not pedo...Your wife didn't deny...You're doing this to promote an album...Your wife should call me.

This beef peaked already.
Great summary.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So you believe everything Kendrick says and believe nothing Drake says? Got it. Thats the problem I have with the reaction to this battle. They are BOTH either lying or taking small pieces of truth and expanding it. It’s a rap battle that’s what MCs do. Did we ask Jay to prove Nas didn’t get paid for the dead presidents sample? Or Nas to prove Jay was smashing Foxxy? What has happened to our precious sport of battle rap :snoop:

The examples you mentioned are much more minor compared to pedophile and women beating allegations.

How does not being paid for a dead presidents sample and making claims of fukking Foxy Brown compare to pedophile and women beating allegations? Please explain to me how

Yeah I believe Kendrick cause he don't got a track record of lying like Drake does. This is his first rap beef in his career

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The examples you mentioned are much more minor compared to pedophile and women beating allegations.

How does not being paid for a dead presidents sample and making claims of fukking Foxy Brown compare to pedophile and women beating allegations? Please explain to me how

Yeah I believe Kendrick cause he don't got a track record of lying like Drake does. This is his first rap beef in his career
My argument is I believe both the only thing that is known to be false is the 11 year old daughter.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I genuinely want to know how no one in his camp told him that it was a terrible idea to spit that line about being too famous to be a pedophile….like bruh cmon
He has nothing but yes men around him, even his IG comments where he spends all his day is everyone that he follows so all you see is nothing but love.

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats up with these Dave Free allegations of him fukking Kendrick's girl? Are they true? Is she no longer with Kendrick? Does she now have a kid with this Dave fellow? :jbhmm:
I swear there was a poster here on Coli that said Kendrick is raising another man's son and it's an open industry secret BEFORE Family Matters dropped. Surely I'm not imagining that shyt :mjlit: