Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Drake has zero credibility after this.
If he had immediately responded with him and his team documenting “baiting” Kendrick as any “general” with an IQ over 65 would have done it would have been the greatest battle rap triumph in hip-hop history. Step on Kendricks immediate response. Any impartial person would have to declare Drake the victor and it would have been a huge stain on Kendrick. Doing it days later with no proof after the dumbest and most desperate Drake stans have been making the claim online?
Come on now. How stupid do you think people are?
This was for his fans not the people, this is the equivalent of a father telling his kids he loves them and didn’t do shyt after getting kicked out for cheating and beating on his wife, the kids will take it to the grave thinking their father didn’t do shyt cause they love him even if the entire neighborhood saw him do it :mjlol:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
Drake knows he has no material to go at quiet life kenny

Talking about we fed him false information so his dumb audience would think he was ahead of KDot plans all along.

And he still rehasing the same young money nicki minaji i got more views/money than u..

it’s over degrassi,, go chase after the new upcoming 21-22 year old artist to hang around

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Mumbai :pachaha:

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not in question bro. Drake is a known pathological liar. I bet you he got an 11 year old daughter and all the pedo allegations Kendrick made is true. Drake just went with the Twitter conspiracies online. He taking advantage of that.

Look at what Ice Cube son said:

I hope you not gullible to believe a liar like Drake.

So you believe everything Kendrick says and believe nothing Drake says? Got it. Thats the problem I have with the reaction to this battle. They are BOTH either lying or taking small pieces of truth and expanding it. It’s a rap battle that’s what MCs do. Did we ask Jay to prove Nas didn’t get paid for the dead presidents sample? Or Nas to prove Jay was smashing Foxxy? What has happened to our precious sport of battle rap :snoop: