Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So the consensus is this is trash? Come on. The best diss in this whole conflict is meet the grahams and now it’s in question. And it’s still trash? At this point I’m over all of this. People have already chosen their winner. Maybe 4 or 5 years from now people can look back and judge it more objectively. In real time people clearly can’t. It’s a fire battle but the stans on both sides are ruining it

its not in question bro. Drake is a known pathological liar. I bet you he got an 11 year old daughter and all the pedo allegations Kendrick made is true. Drake just went with the Twitter conspiracies online. He taking advantage of that.

Look at what Ice Cube son said:

I hope you not gullible to believe a liar like Drake.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Kendrick beats his baby momma, drake a pedo, too much info
I don’t think I can fukk with either of them, this is less than a year after I stopped fukking with Spreadie Gibbs too.

I now know I prefer to not know these nikkas personal lives and trauma.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Letting it linger that you're a pedophile and using that as an elaborate bait strategy for a rap beef got to be one of the wildest and dumbest things I've read in awhile. And there's pages of people in here believing this? Got to be bots

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Upon further review, this was a fumble. Replay value low to me outside a few shock bars..dude is getting outclassed if we being all the way honest . As a rapper, a hitmaker, poet, and just overall artist. Getting ate up on the flows , just everything. Drake whole sound is easily A.I. replicable , in every way, content and wording and flows included . Copy and paste music if you ask me. Cool in every other arena but this one.

And the way he addressed the pedo shyt :scust: , kind of off putting. fukking and young girl, like you shouldn't be saying that together like that croadie. Substitute it with touching or messing with or something , bruh you tripping :mjlol:

But "he" (they) tried and put up a fight, gotta respect it. But this about to be over with man. Drake inc. as we know is about to file bankruptcy :francis:
No way hes walking out of this one in the same Teflon way he has his other encounters.

This has been great

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was Jay super defensive on that track? Did Jay z signal the white flag on that track? If he didn't then it can't be compared to super ugly.

Jay was super desperate and came for women and kids on the track

IMO that’s signaling the white flag

And on his following album he admitted he lost

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting thing is Kendrick is shooting at Drake. Drake is shooting at Kendrick BM, manager and random rappers in the industry. Unsurprisingly no bars about Pirus while Kendrick shytted on the whole OVO :pachaha: There's not much real shyt he can say about Kendrick so he has to rely on these low blows that involve family and people other than Kendrick. Most likely :duck: as well. Drake's strategy is a losing one and he's running up against the wall sooner or later.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
lmaoooo they planted all that shyt and kendrick took the bait

:dead:

Edit: Let's say drake is lying about this

Why did kendrick support rkelly (convicted pedo and sex trafficker) but hes telling take he should die for being an alleged pedo and Sex trafficker?
:sas1:

Be objective here. Both could be lying. But thats the real question if you want to believe only kendrick.... Kendrick sounds real obsessed and he fukked up if he actually took the bait

between that toronto goon saying fukk drake (which was also bait he confirmed), and that stupid medicine being in drake dad luggage but having drakes name on it, it does seem like Drake planted it.
Seems like all this was a waste of time then lol