Drake - The Heart Part 6 (Kendrick diss)

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Kendrick to his girlfriend After Listening to “The Heart 6”

giphy.gif

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drake dropping that info doesn’t benefit him unless he is provoked. If im on dot’s team, I don’t want any of that info out and I’m kool with the battle ending bc clearly Aubrey is petty

I disagree, they are playing with some serious subjects, it's either they drop what they have or leave it alone and just focus on bars

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Y'all act like that's the only thing Kendrick accused him off.

Drake planted the fake daughter angle and the cover for MTG cause he knew he would bite. That's the wrong info.

The "whoever fed you that info clowns" could relate to any of the other stuff Kendrick accused him of like being an informant. Come on man :heh:
bruh you doing too much in this thread I have no dog on this fight but objectively speaking

it's over, no amount :laff spamming and antagonizing is going to change that, The industy, the internet and the culture at large has spoken. Kendrick won. you Drake stans pretending you dont feel this shyt in the air and continuing to wave the poms poms while the ship sinks is delusional coping, let it go

fukk at least Cole fans were able to take the humiliation and accept it when he took himself out of the equation. yal nikkas are bending reality to hold on to any shred of validation you get from being a Drake fan and its pathetic,

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m willing to bet that Drake has proof of the DV shyt and the Dave Free shyt. He seems too confident. DJHed just said that the battle is over. I don’t think they want that shyt getting out

Drake is rapping "If Dave really fukked your girl" and that reads as confident/has proof to you?

Why hasn’t there been any denial of that stuff by Kendrick side?

it’s so easy for Free to tweet a 🧢 emoji

Do you think these people are invested in this as you are? Like do you think their considerations is tweeting corroboration/denials so you can feel better about the rap lines that you're listening to? :dwillhuh: