Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
It’s creative but ehh, it woulda been doper if he had the Pac and Snoop AI actually rapping how they rap…they just sound like Drake with AI ass Pac and Snoop voices lol

That’s part of the comedy of it to me….its supposed to be obvious it’s Drake…making a perfectly cloned AI and trying to make it seriously sound like Pac and Snoop kinda ruins the joke

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
No, im saying that equating that to something kendrick did in a song is false. That's it. Are you saying it's the same thing?

And it isn't disingenuous, using a dead dude to use in a diss, to make him say things towards an artist that he possibly and liley wouldnt ...objectively is questionable.
But Drake fans don't know ethics like that.
Just because you can't comprehend it, because you deep down are on some similar shyt, doesn't mean it's disingenuous.

And grammys for one...Kendrick has 17 to Drakes 5...with less output. so actually over 3 times as much.

That clearly demonstrates one person is more respected amongst his peers. Meanwhile drake can only point to sales like Justin beiber would do. He can't point to artistic respect. That's inarguable.

So drake has to lean on manipulating the crowd. I.e. "imma make sure I put out some mediocre shyt fast so that I can seem like I'm doing more" that shyt works on the morons.

Yes it is the same thing

It is disingenuous because you don't know pac at all yet talking like you are a close family member combined that with your obvious dislike of Drake, now it's ethics that should be abided by in hip-hop beef, when pac had one of the most disrespectul disses of all time, but that obviously wouldn't matter to you

Okay, who even brought up sales, who even brought up accolades, so you are basically arguing with yourself about something that was never even brought up to defend your man Kenny

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Kendrick don’t need to respond right away 😂 The calm before the storm is perfect. That’s why drake out here acting bold because the rain cleared up for now 😂

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah shyt went super left

I don't know anything that's going on on the Lang side, but being that Cole and Drake are still somewhat cool he probably realized that Drake was gonna go all in on Kendrick so he wanted nothing to do with this shyt