Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bingo. Not a game he should try playing.
nah he mocking kendrick what's funny is I doubt nobody from the west gonna say shyt about it or hate
Nah using AI of Tupac to further your rap battle is corny and disrespectful to him, and now I get why J Cole dropped out. If Kendrick did the same thing I would have called it corny as well.:manny:

Also that Tupac interview was real :dead:
and yeah kendrick closed his critically acclaimed tpab album with a Tupac interview

im saying if the goal I to bait kendrick and slander him, thats what its meant to be...now the logistics and ethics of AI is wild...but in this case...as a way to parody and make your enemy mad? Would have been better to have someone pretending to be pac as an impression? because we've seen that in battles...

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
While that's true, and nothing that happens is going to harm his career....the same was applied to his last beef and we all know what happened. If Drake's end goal is putting his big boy pants on and pretending he won a battle this time, instead of actually winning it...I'm sure his fans will play along. Mal, Ak etc will ride his dikk. But an L is an L.

I got full faith in Kdot and frankly? The guy trolling and praying for fake AI disses to be real sounds way more panicked than the guy getting low and preparing for battle.
He has to have some shyt we don't know

I think Kendrick fukked up by not adapting to modern timing

He can rap better than Drake, but that doesn't matter

He can't just bar him up

Talking tough ain't gonna do it either

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Y'all praised Kendrick for having a fake 8 minute long conversation with Tupac on Mortal Man. These Drake verses, if he did a weird alien Kendrick voice on those verses. Y’all would eat it up, if he moaned and Ayo let’s get it bro in a high pitched voice. :mjlol:
They’re somehow using this to push the narrative that Drake is scared of Kendrick

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
So..... not feeling this shyt at all. Let the late great veteran live. I call automatic DQ for this bullshyt.
-He got Steve Jobs as a ghostwriter
-he making Pac sound Canadian
-he bringing pop stars chocks and managers into it
he's hiding a child (Millie Bobby Brown)
-Automatic fukkin DQ.

SMH

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:laff:

Drake really bullying these nikkaz :dead:

It’s corny but also not corny because all the forums, social media and podcasters keep creating content out of it so Drake like fukk it :manny:
It’s funny in a Lonely Island kinda way. You chuckle and nod at the cleverness. But…:manny:

Drake bullying dot, becuze dot is silent. Drake came out with gunz blazing. Even if they were those jokey Cowboy dollar store pistols with the little flag that says “pow”.

Clever concept, but the concept could’ve been more scathing. But, drake didn’t have to do much more. 1-0 series lead for Drake.