Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Beef shyt aside . Hip hop going to get very weird with this AI shyt in about 2 years :hubie:

this really might be the last traditional beef we see in hip-hop... With Cole apologizing and stans being able to create fake diss records for their favorite artists...

we're officially in a new era

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell he’s anxious for Kendrick to drop but I don’t think any of this will speed it up. It’s not on brand.

:obama: I respect him ready to go head up after what happened last time tho. There will be some glorious pleas copped.

KDot stalling him on purpose to the point he's disrespecting legends
Yes Drake, show everybody who you really are :yes:

I love it

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Y’all wanna rush the man that made the first move when he has encountered zero damage lol can tell y’all just use your ears with this hip hop shyt.

Man ain’t gotta say shyt else and he still the victor 😂 especially when nikkas start practically begging you to say something else.

Ole hit me again and see what I do this time ass nikkas

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell he’s anxious for Kendrick to drop but I don’t think any of this will speed it up. It’s not on brand.

:obama: I respect him ready to go head up after what happened last time tho. There will be some glorious pleas copped.

Doesn’t this kinda prove him and J Cole point then? Kendrick only pop out for his “disses” to get hype (Control verse, BET cypher, Like That) but he don’t really want SMOKE or a real battle. It’s looking extremely weak cause the nikka apparently had a diss track from four years ago :dahell:

Is the nikka gonna drop a diss track during his next album roll out? That’s what Drake clownin him about on this Taylor Made freestyle. Drizzy can drop whenever he want while Kenny waiting for the right “moment” or his next release. That’s hip hop? :francis:

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
I remember when someone said he'd have to bring up Drake being a "predator". And I thought nah that won't be necessary. Now it is. Kendrick gotta go dynamic with this.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
its a rap battle, I thought we praised disrespect?

And like we said, kendrick had a whole fake Tupac interview on his own album how is this different lol
Nah using AI of Tupac to further your rap battle is corny and disrespectful to him, and now I get why J Cole dropped out. If Kendrick did the same thing I would have called it corny as well.:manny:

Also that Tupac interview was real :dead:

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
Can't think of anything cornier than this.

Maybe if he wasn't a talentless mc he would've tried imitating Pac's voice or Snoop's voice himself, or rapped from their perspective without using ai voice changing apps. But you know it's kinda difficult with that monotone teenager voice drake has.

Low key this reminds me of 50's first Game diss "I'm Not Rich, And Still Lying" (but that shyt was actually funny and pretty good) where 50 imitated Game dissing 50.