Drake - Taylor Made Freestyle Ft. A.I. Tupac & Snoop Dogg (Kendrick Diss) (Cease & Desist Sent From Pac’s Estate)

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
M

“He has a family” after this nikka was just on record calling dudes out threatening to murder entourages and such might just be the WILDEST excuse for ducking smoke in internet rap standom history :russ:

I’d rather he take his time and give us something special rather than these forgettable diss songs white boy has been rushing out.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
nikkas talking about making excuses...when the guy they idolize doesn't even write his own raps and they're OK juelzing for that :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

What kind of goofy ass babble is going on in here right now with hiphop culture.

They are really gassing Aubrey calling himself a pedophile in an AI 2pac voice, feel like I'm in bizarro world lmao

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the first time I've seen a daily countdown for a response record brought up as a "strategy" :mjlol:
giphy.gif

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
They are really gassing Aubrey calling himself a pedophile in an AI 2pac voice, feel like I'm in bizarro world lmao
This is the ultimate result of the Aiden Ross nerd culture infiltrating hiphop.... nikkas B-Rabbiting themselves about some kiddie love accusations then talking about "you're on the daily clock now buddy"

:mjlol: WTF

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They don’t want to admit defeat.

Drake is winning and it seems like he will easily win. IMO.

Unless Kendrick got some fire but I doubt it.
Its just been a week and TDE/PGLANG is being low-key about the whole situation at the moment.
Its not even the same as Drake taking 3 weeks just to do 1 single, but there is nothing to confirm that Kendrick is shambling.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
When Memphis Bleek started off what became the ultimate beef between Nas and the Roc because he thought Nas's dissed in a freestyle that was all done over mixtape records as many diss tracks were released back then. Bleek threw shots at Nas then Nas came back with this

Which was not part of any "album rollout." Then of course Jay responded with takeover on his album and Nas responed later with "Ether"

LMAO THIS WAS SOME shyt
YOU READ ON THE INTERNET.

THIS WASNT A RESPONSE
TO MEMPHIS fukkING BLEEK.

IT WAS A RESPONSE TO JAYZ
PERFORMING TAKEOVER AT SUMMER JAM
"ASK NAS HE DONT WANT IT WITH HOV"

EVERYONE WHO WAS IN THE CULTURE
IN REAL TIME KNOWS THIS.

WHO THE HELL DAPPED THAT POST?

NAS RESPONDED WITH THIS JAB
BECAUSE JAY NEVER PERFORMED
THE 3RD VERSE OF TAKEOVER
AT SUMMERJAM ...
HE SAVED IT FOR THE ALBUM.

THEN NAS REPLIED
WITH ETHER ON THE ALBUM
:devil:
:evil:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
If Kendrick does what he supposed to and addresses all the elephants in the room ---drake texting Millie bobby brown at the top of the list----people will forget all about this unbearable 7 days we've been waiting

That's how social media has fried peop kw brains. It's been a WEEK and we've had 2 drake diss tracks in 3 versions , a Ross track, and Kanye track, and countless IG fukkery. A WEEK

Not to mention we done forgot all about j Cole's diss AND album.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Months after Memphis dissed him.... :mjlol: You drake pop fans need to leave this hiphop shyt alone. You don't in know history and make up new rules to elevate your king it's nasty.

nikka please

Jay went on stage and called out Nas on takeover

Nas then dropped h to homo

Cut it out bro

He already decided drake won. And is trying to create that narrative to negate anything kendrick does.

It's what Drake fans are doing as a wholthese nikkas are terrible for hiphop.

Also I wonder if kendrick knew Kanye and Ross were gonna drop something and knew he could relax for a bit.

Not at all check the post history

Drake has been dropping nothing but terrible albums but I can acknowledge that and also show how Kendrick Stan’s have been hypocrites

I literally have said that the longer Kendrick waits the more talking points rappers and the media take away from him

Last edited: