Drake shouldn’t be allowed to call Black people both racists AND nikkas.

Do You Agree?

• Yes

Votes: 91 91.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 8.1%

• Total voters

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I like this. Funny thing is when I first heard him around 2008, he had a completely different flow but when he went to Cash Money, he changed it up again.

Breh reinvents himself, can't hate on that. He has kept himself relevant for close to 15 years now. How many rappers have had this type of run?

I used to hate on it HARD but I gotta respect it.
Is that what you call copying the style and mannerisms of who you hang around? Cause where I come from we call it biting, sharking, etc...

Send that cracka to the Galapagos and he'll come back with a turtle shell

Daps
c43cfeb1528d1f758f5114e9653fd91f.gif
Now, you have violated the principle of noncontradiction and that's not logical: you don't believe anyone should, yet Drake should be allowed to.

Either Drake is wrong or he is not. You're being inconsistent. Even if you say he should be able to use it because he's half-black, you already said you don't believe anyone should use it. Or is it okay for him to use it for you to defend his white mother...?

Emotional or illogical... you have just proven yourself to be inconsistent with what you believe.
I'm not going to ask you another question. Just watch it when you toss logical in the air.

img.gif

We're done here.
I meant nobody should use it, but it’s not racist when used by black people.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Black people absolutely can be racist, and that power excuse is stupid. In this case, it’s a biracial person being called white boy as an insult. Race based insults are racist unless you are of the same race. If he’s calling him white boy, he doesn’t see or accept him as black.
Once again that’s name calling, not racism.

Power excuse? :mjpls:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
I really feel like all this shyt is just promotion for the next dj Khaled compilation. Like he prolly get on social media talking about he squashed everybody beef and got them to work together or something similar. Great promo if that's what's happening.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Drake shouldn't be allowed to be considered a rapper period because he has a million ghostwriters

since he's half Black I don't have an issue with Drake saying the n-word, because a lot of people consider you Black in America if you have one Black parent

he did wear that Sambo face paint so I don't give two sh1ts about him

Doja Cat is half-Black half Jewish too and she gets away with way more because she's half Jewish...the dindunuffin wrong, showering her feet for racist white boys, and she's mad thirsty for white boys...if any half Jew shouldn't use n*gga in their songs it's her, but I digress