Drake - Scorpion (Discussion Thread)

kovi

All Star
Daps
I live up here, haven't heard ANY of his NEW songs coming out of phones or cars.
Just like Chance The Rapper.

Where are they playing Drake then? Tell me smart guy. How do you accumulate all these sales and streams and not have people playing you?

kovi

All Star
Daps
Where are they playing chance?
I hear more young soundcloud type rappers at random outside...
Old Drake...Beyonce...Migos.

Right lol delusional ass nikka. They’re plants and their sales are fake cuz my andctodoral evidence says so.

Go listen to Banks and Cassidy boi :mjlol:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
You can hate or like this dude, but he keeps working and keeps the content coming.

The issue with a lot of dudes who aren't even 1/1000000th of where Drake is, they are way too busy flexing for the gram and playing with hoes. They are not making a 2nd or 3rd or 4th hit and a first hit album... and a second hit album.. and a tour.. and collaborations.. and networking.. trying to get new opportunities.. building their team... hopping on waves.... creating trends or stealing a coming trend from abroad (e.g. the UK) and then acting like they started it (no shade, that's technically smart)

Whether you think he soft af (he is) or he actually a skilled artist who with his team makes dope music (he does) - I gotta give homie his credit. He consistently puts out music, some of which is fire and some of which I ain't even checked yet. But he shows you it's work and people are like 'dude gets all these opportunities because he's Drake and he's famous..!' nah.. he gets all these opportunities and he's famous because he took 'Drake' and went 100% with that shyt. Real nikkaz, whether you bump his shyt (and I don't really, except the occasional song) have to recognize that homie's hustling
:ehh:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You can hate or like this dude, but he keeps working and keeps the content coming.

The issue with a lot of dudes who aren't even 1/1000000th of where Drake is, they are way too busy flexing for the gram and playing with hoes. They are not making a 2nd or 3rd or 4th hit and a first hit album... and a second hit album.. and a tour.. and collaborations.. and networking.. trying to get new opportunities.. building their team... hopping on waves.... creating trends or stealing a coming trend from abroad (e.g. the UK) and then acting like they started it (no shade, that's technically smart)

Whether you think he soft af (he is) or he actually a skilled artist who with his team makes dope music (he does) - I gotta give homie his credit. He consistently puts out music, some of which is fire and some of which I ain't even checked yet. But he shows you it's work and people are like 'dude gets all these opportunities because he's Drake and he's famous..!' nah.. he gets all these opportunities and he's famous because he took 'Drake' and went 100% with that shyt. Real nikkaz, whether you bump his shyt (and I don't really, except the occasional song) have to recognize that homie's hustling
:ehh:

:mjlol: