Drake - Scorpion (Discussion Thread)

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Felt the production on their was dark, gritty and haunting a la Mobb Deep Hell on Earth. Surprised you didn't like it.

I'm assuming you're talking to caccin, the site's #1 Mobb Deep fraud. LOL at being a so-called fan of hard-hitting Mobb Deep-esque rap and hating Drake's hardest records (which are easily in that vein). I have no idea how it's not obvious. Is it because he's a rhythmless cac or the fact that he doesn't actually listen to Mobb Deep nearly as much as he rocks their avy? Unlike caccin and a host of other frauds on this site, I actually listen to Mobb Deep, Wu, Nas. A LOT. I like that hard dark beautiful shyt. Drake and Rocky are the guys in this new school who consistently do this and do it well.

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
It’s gon be like this for the next few years too, angry brehs . . .
:mjgrin:

Aubs ain’t finna let up anytime soon. The boy all the way in his bag now.
:jawalrus:

@SirBiatch, I see you breh :myman:

Just peeped that ASAP Rocky and Moby joint/video the other day :wow: #LegendaryShyt #DirectedByGod

Our dudes are pioneering visionary type nikkas :win:

Daps
db35dcbd483c72079d8d511fe5366d44.jpg

:wow:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
100% positive he won’t have a Sticky Fingaz sample on the record but wouldn’t it be dope as fukk if he scratched “And you can't trust nobody (nobody)
No one (no one), I'm a scorpion
And I'll probably bite the bullet cause I live by the gun” on the album somewhere :ohhh::lolbron:

iHiphop86

Highly Effective Educator.
Daps
Reppin
The road less traveled.
I thought artist were done with this announce your album title 3 months in advance. Basically this means the album is barely started. Lol just telll people a few days in advance like cole

kuts

All Star
Daps
When the coli says everything on it is trash but his entire album be the soundtrack for the summer

Cant even front on this.

:manny:

People going to be blasting dude all day out of their cars again.

On another note, Im going to stay tuned to see if Drake can top Take Care. Havent really thought much about everything in between, but I think he is talented enough, and rich enough, to put in a classic bid this go round.