Drake - Scorpion (Discussion Thread)

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
So Far Gone dropped Valentines Day 2009, I remember waiting for the zShare link to finish downloading :wow:

If you told me then that this guy would very much be in control of hip-hop in 2018 I would not have believed you, especially considering who was out at that time. This album will do a milli in a week and break every streaming record out there. I foresee a lengthy year-long stadium tour to follow it too. Yes, stadium level. Certain rappers whole rollouts changing now. Son didn't even put the proper date in :russ: Got everyone shook.
Beyonce & Jay only did like 120k or something :manny:

AUxIlEW.png

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Drake will sell and have the highest selling rap album this year like always but it's pretty obvious he already reached his peak and his movement is slowing down. His time in the game is the biggest reason, he's going on 10 years. But Pusha T diss did some damage too. He was on his normal promotion run with the singles he dropped until Push came.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Drake will sell and have the highest selling rap album this year like always but it's pretty obvious he already reached his peak and his movement is slowing down. His time in the game is the biggest reason, he's going on 10 years. But Pusha T diss did some damage too. He was on his normal promotion run with the singles he dropped until Push came.
Y’all said this 5 years ago

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
nikkas saying his shyt slowed down when he’s been #1 on Billboard for more than HALF of the weeks in 2018. Where do you nikkas get this shyt fraom :dead: