Drake - Scorpion (Discussion Thread)

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Y’all said this 5 years ago
Naw. NWTS was a good album with good singles. I fukked with that album.
nikkas saying his shyt slowed down when he’s been #1 on Billboard for more than HALF of the weeks in 2018. Where do you nikkas get this shyt fraom :dead:
His organic buzz ain't the same. But you can pay people to play your records to fluff up the numbers. I noticed when that Pusha diss came out, my local radio stations increased Drake records. Wonder how that happened.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

His organic buzz ain't the same. But you can pay people to play your records to fluff up the numbers. I noticed when that Pusha diss came out, my local radio stations increased Drake records. Wonder how that happened.
Shut up. Everything you’re saying is the opposite real life

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Bc they would talk about beef in btwn record spins. Besides what are they gonna do play a dusty Pusha song :mjlol:

Scorpion will do double plat in no time thanks to God's Plan and Nice for What. I'm Upset is kind of a flop for him the album will probably be mediocre like usual.

NWTS is his best work imo

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
DgPxiNWW4AAiFsT.jpg

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I would've loved Take Care era Drake to do a double album:wow:

Just add

Dreams Money Can Buy
Free Spirit
Club Paradise
Trust issues
Hate sleeping alone

I don't know if he has it in him now :yeshrug:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don't fukk with drake but I am interested in seeing how this album does. If he deads the noise around all these other albums that have dropped the past 4-5 weeks, especially cuz dudes like pusha and jay have come at him, and pushes big numbers, even all us haters gotta recognize dude runs the game, or is one of the people running the game, and no one can stop him.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I don't fukk with drake but I am interested in seeing how this album does. If he deads the noise around all these other albums that have dropped the past 4-5 weeks, especially cuz dudes like pusha and jay have come at him, and pushes big numbers, even all us haters gotta recognize dude runs the game, or is one of the people running the game, and no one can stop him.
He runs the game numberswise. But not musicwise.

Dead the noise?

In this era....shyt barely lasts a month:heh:

All those albums dropped but Drake still had the No. 1 and 2 songs in the country so Drake 2as already winning even with all those albums being dropped :manny: