Drake responds to the Blackface photos on IG story

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
He lost yall. :mjlol:

It's not over yet, but this I will concede is a very likely outcome.... I'm not even sure what him "winning" this would look like at this point... Or what this is supposed to be about anymore...shyt went from sneak dissing about ghostwriting, to how are you seemingly so obsessed with this ghostwriting shyt when you KNOW I write for your boss, to you know what you're right fukk ghostwriting...let's pander to people's insecurities about your racial identity and laugh at your friend dying... I don't think anything he could say back would've ultimately made any of this worth his time... He'll have lost more than can be gained

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
dont forget that one time he brought up police brutality exclusively to distract from meek saying he had ghostwriters :mjlol:

But rumor has it, hasn’t done you nikkas any good
It’s sound, sound, sound ‘til the day I die
We going live to keep this shyt alive
Cops are killing people with they arms up
And your main focus is tryna harm us?

Charged Up

:mjlol:

dafuqouttahea Aubrey

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I think Drake will put out a song with Wayne where he talks about his son and tries to make Push look like an obsessed bully, the same thing Nicki tried to do with Remy after Shether.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
All these fake pro black activist :russ: yall gon make me pull up yall post history and yall will probably have been in jbo lusting over yall white queens
Also, just because one “lusts” or even dates/wife someone non black doesn’t mean they are no longer allowed to not call out some racist shyt.

Your boy did some fugged up shyt, and is being called out on it.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Lupe already explained it

drake-blackface-photos.jpg

Still doesn't tell me exactly why a Cacnadian would think he's helping some sort of cause or even his career by doing that.

I don't hate him any more or less than before I saw that, but if you ever questioned whether or not he can actually relate to the 'struggle' of AA's you should probably understand by now that he is/has spent most of his life far removed from the mindset of the average person who helped him create this life for himself.

I don't really see ill intent, just an astounding level of ignorance and disconnect.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Y'all have to be white. Any idiot knows the reason the moment they saw the two pictures. doesn't make it right, there is ZERO excuse for this
No one said it was right. However, people are trying to make appear as if he’s mocking AAs or African descendants in general.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
All this because he hastidly (at record-breaking times) reacted to Infrared.

Imagine, if Drake ignored Push he would've owned the summer. He would've lost a battle but won the war.

This is like in the Art of War when they tell you a strategy and explain what happens when you don't follow it.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Still doesn't tell me exactly why a Cacnadian would think he's helping some sort of cause or even his career by doing that.

I don't hate him any more or less than before I saw that, but if you ever questioned whether or not he can actually relate to the 'struggle' of AA's you should probably understand by now that he is/has spent most of his life far removed from the mindset of the average person who helped him create this life for himself.

I don't really see ill intent, just an astounding level of ignorance and disconnect.
Likely was going through the same thing in Canada like he stated. :stopitslime: