DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother

FINAL VERSION

some diff lyrics
yeah just saw that on leaked.cx....beat gets in the way of the rapping...he always trying to make a dance record off a diss song, talking about 'making it PG' for some good ole family function fun, FOH...old title is a lot better than the new mid title, can't trust any of this nickelodeon BS

Jards

All Star
Daps
Is this real? Voice sounds kind of off (maybe the mix) but this def sounds like his flow and a beat he’d use.

I fukk with it - at least he came out swinging

(no :takedat:)

Didn’t hear any bars for Future though - Fewtch should be pretty much top of Drake’s hit list because none of this goes down if he doesn’t Green light it to be honest

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I don't like the way they take out the beat at certain points (the bars aren't hard enough for it to hit like that) but overall that's way better. Better beat, but still not a great beat. I hope one of these dudes gives us a classic diss beat before the end of this. People still whipping out the Ether beat to this day. No matter what you say about it, it's still iconic. Same with Hit Em Up, Takeover, etc.

Ether beat was potent bc it was diff & unlike anything we heard at the time...it's not an easy beat to rhyme to...and it stood the test of time

Love how it's still used today as a backdrop when someone talks some real shyt