DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Which version you listen to my shyt got sound like 192kbps. Mine was from that kraken website someone posted like a page ago. Send me the one you got.

It sounds good on the Ak stream

Yeah this really ain't the gotcha moment Drake stans think it is. Either getting help matters or it doesn't. Y'all told us it doesn't lol
Why Didn’t Eminem Trust Kendrick Lamar?

“Eminem asked Kendrick to write a verse… but only under one condition,” they added. “Eminem told [Kendrick] his entire crew had to leave the studio.”

The video explained that Eminem said he wanted to write with Kendrick one-on-one. According to the narrator, Eminem’s odd request was due to the fact that “he thought [Kendrick] had a ghostwriter.”

“After Kendrick spit bars in the studio alone, Eminem realized he didn’t and actually was a legit rapper,” the video concluded.

Drake could NEVER :russ:

Last edited:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
No. Daylyt wrote for Drake for years, prob wrote some shyt before he joined TDE. Him joining TDE felt like a chess move to me. He dissed Drake a few years ago.
So that post saying that best work is a light pack shyt had a diff meaning is true? Rap on some wwe shyt for real lmao