DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
This thread is moving too quick. I can't keep up :damn:

Idk the lyric outline doesnt look like some AI shyt... idk how to explain it but AI is.. kinda soul less? It would have to be such a DETAILED prompt to come up with this... those bars read like authentic Drake... anybody got a back up link since this got struck down?

there is AI where you give it a topic and it will do some text-to-speech shyt. that will be soulless
then there is ai where I can record myself rhyming in the style of drake, and add voice filters to make it sound like the artist I'm emulating. There was a video of some cac rhyming like Pac and it was believable....

I believe this off the strength of Rory thirsty ass tho lol

welp, Kendrick its on you now :ehh:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don't like the way they take out the beat at certain points (the bars aren't hard enough for it to hit like that) but overall that's way better. Better beat, but still not a great beat. I hope one of these dudes gives us a classic diss beat before the end of this. People still whipping out the Ether beat to this day. No matter what you say about it, it's still iconic. Same with Hit Em Up, Takeover, etc.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Maaan I wanted that Get Money sample on the final version but this shyt still tough :ohlawd:

Drake up 1-0. Midget Man on the clock

big3alvin.png