DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He dissed Ross on it:

nikkas really got me out here talking Iike im 50
Might take your latest girl and cuff her like I'm Ricky,
Can't believe he jumping in, nikka turning like 50

A lot of the bars was goin over nikkas heads cause they wanted to hate it and say it was trash :lolbron:

Those "bars" are weak as fukk... :mjlol: if that's the best he's got.... it's already over.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Drake shooting at 5 different camps. Stop the cap. This has never been done

Drake has a writing camp his damn self putting this shyt together. Y’all tied to pumping up a nikkas raps he ain’t even write. Crazy.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Adidon stupid. Thats an Ether level track that will be discussed in "Fundamentals of Hip Hop and other Ethnic Music" classes in Antigua for years. The very fabric of hip hop was almost torn apart. This was a light pack, could'nt come close to Hit Em Up or No Vaseline. Drake has too much to lose to make a record like that.

I genuinely think Adidon will never be topped. It’s disrespectful, has stand out lines, zero filler and made Drake become a public/present father :wow:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Not bombs, but I feel like he'll dissect why he's s bytch

And bring up suburban upbringing and his hood fairytale

Mixed with the lack of respect he gets

Like...its really not hard for someone to come up with a decent diss purely off Drake being a gated community ass nikka cosplaying as a mob boss. shyt I don't even write/rap no more and I could come up with something okay in a hour, it wouldn't shock me kendrick response is good.