DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If it is a leak, couldn’t it just be an unengineered copy. Like maybe the punch ins/ dead space haven’t been doctored up with ad libs or what ever ?

Maybe but I just doubt Drake and his team would allow something this massive to leak in this manner. The big artist’s stuff doesn’t really leak like that anymore, i’d assume a diss song of this magnitude would be kept under the proverbial lock and key.

Also that “Drop and give me 50” as a hook is a dead give away to me. No WAY would Drake’s writers put such a lame hook on a response to a song thats been the number charting song going on a month now. If Drake’s strategy is to hit the clubs with this he’d make sure a better hook was on it and if he’s going straight battle rap he’d forgo a hook like what he did with Duppy

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Yeah the personal bars are making me think it's real. No way random person knows this much info.
There’s a bunch of posters on this site who know every detail of their favorite and least favorite rappers lives. All their friends, bodyguards, baby mamas, everything.