DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
the flow is real, the voice is not. Its like AI but a vocoder. Kind of like Zapp and Rogers computer love but instead of making the voice sound electronic it uses Drake AI. Instead of sticking the tube in the mouth its just the voice track modified.

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the flow is real, the voice is not. Its like AI but a vocoder. Kind of like Zapp and Rogers computer love but instead of making the voice sound electronic it uses Drake AI. Instead of sticking the tube in the mouth its just the voice track modified.
Yea the first 10 seconds sound robotic as hell :jbhmm:. Spooky times we're in.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah this sh't sounds real. It sounds like it's a draft/demo.

It's way too sassy in drake's kinda meta petty way in how he likes to diss niccas to be ai...plus there were points where he was talking about random sh't like taylor swift, and i was like "why the fucc is he talking about taylor swift on this track" which is exactly the type of thing that would piss me off on a drake track. This sh't real to me.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what is throwing me off, I think this is real but a first draft, reference or leaked on purpose
If it's real and a thirsty nicca leaked it..that nicca needs to be stoned by everyone. Stop ruining the spectacle for a few likes on social media...fuccin bozo.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
:picard::lupe: 1. That sounds real. AI is scary af

2. :deadrose: @ Akademiks has a subreddit and a whole legion of followers

3. I’m not listening more than a few seconds it would take away from the actual diss track when it drops