DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
yes, this doesn’t make any sense if this is AI. Too similar. But how could a random fan make up some of these lyrics some of it seems to be too close to home.

But my brother sent this to me and he said it’s from another form and they are claiming it real
Yeah the personal bars are making me think it's real. No way random person knows this much info.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope that is AI because that shyt is light as hell :laff:

Also if real, it's an obvious bait to get Kendrick to drop his real diss, which Kendrick will then drop his bait track to get Drake to drop the real diss and cycle continues :snoop:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
yes, this doesn’t make any sense if this is AI. Too similar. But how could a random fan make up some of these lyrics some of it seems to be too close to home.

But my brother sent this to me and he said it’s from another form and they are claiming it real

Oh it can be done. Back in the old Nas BBS forums there was a poster called STU-Top Dude who created a bunch of rumors that actual blogs and reputable sites picked up on including the infamous “Nas paid $2 Million for a Neptunes Beat” rumor and other stuff. He even posted fake lyrics to a 50 Cent diss song called Bullet X that had everyone thinking it was really Nas’s writing. This was twenty years ago before AI and all that. This guy had XXL and The Source websites reporting on what was all lies.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
No, why do you think I care to get bushed lol

I was bushed for nine months of the year last year, bro. I don’t give a fukk.

It’s just the Internet, lol
Didn't you made a thread complaining about getting packed up?
:mjgrin: anyways you are propaganda and probably an AI yourself.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Sounds real. Wouldn't be surprised if they purposely leaked it to get some feedback. Or to bait Kendrick into thinking this is real so Kendrick can take it easy on him. It's tough to say. Cause it's trash as fukk but also has some witty lines that drake would definitely say. And truthfully, the real drake isn't capable of much better.

But this could also be something that someone actually wrote then used AI just to mimic drake's voice.