DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This isn’t true at all, though.

Of course, the diss records will go viral.

Look at the numbers this album is still selling every damn week lol

No it’s not every other song on the album has dropped to 40 and are off the charts

The only song people are listening to is Like that

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
“What’s a Prince to a King, he’s a son nikka”

:scust:

"How you big stepping with size 7 men's on"

:russ:

thanos-iron-man.gif
Ether

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
This trash but Kendrick moaning all over the beat and yelling bum with zero bars was hot :dead:
It’s not a world tour it’s your girl tour lol same shock raps but everybody including you loved it then. What’s good for the goose is good for the… you know the rest.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
No it’s not every other song on the album has dropped to 40 and are off the charts

The only song people are listening to is Like that
This happens all the time in the streaming era.

Everything debuts high, and then it falls down and certain songs climb back up and then stabilizes.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
This woulda been a fire bar-out track, drop and give me 50 will prolly get some video challenges going on social

But as a diss he didn't say anything that made me think about any of the rappers he mentioned differently. He officially took the gloves off and named names tho :ohlawd: that's ALL we needed to make sure we got an official rap beef no one can run away from now

IDK where he thinks his relationship with 21 stands but :pachaha: this is where being from the south fr kicks in. A nikka like 21 will stay silent and let Aubrey think he's co-signing the metro slander for as long as it takes, Drake gotta be huffing bath salts to think Savage gonna side with him over the first producer that put him on, from his own city :mjlol: that's absurdly dangerous.

I don't think I heard a single Haymaker in there tho :jbhmm: @theflyest @wizworld @TripleAgent @ReasonableMatic @Kidd Dibiase @EA was this track just a flurry of jabs or nah

Nothing super vulgar in there at all, could be bait, could be typical Aubrey not being as lethal as advertised

No haymakers but some nice jabs. I’d give this a 7 if it was a boxing round :ehh:

Not for nothing but Drake‘s track is the best rapped track out of the 3 tracks that have come out. Kendrick could easily bomb this but he would actually have to rap (ie. Heart series, Noestalgia, etc).

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This happens all the time in the streaming era.

Everything debuts high, and then it falls down and certain songs climb back up and then stabilizes.

Not all the time

Like that is out streaming everything else by A LOT