DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kendricks response doesn't have to be nuclear at all. But it will be. And the next one won't even be the heaviest shyt he got. Drake took some horrible angles. Contract disputes?....shoe size?....shortness? :mjlol:

I figured drake's team would cook something up with some memorable bars that people in the clubs would be yelling out. This shyt is a solid 4/10. About as forgettable as it gets.

stan babble. drake name dropped his bytch, gloves are off :hubie:. anything less than story of adidon, ether energy will be a L for kendrick. he's been waiting for this moment for a while, so all eyes are on him to show the world why hes the one and 2nd isnt close.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I don’t see how you can go crazy over the Kendrick diss and not think this is nice…..

Drake did his thing….

I think its mostly cuz like that was basically a callout/diss. It wasnt posed to be ether. This was posed to be this nuclear response and its cool for what it is, but it aint really that

Like its a focused diss. We gotta see what kdot does with his 3-4 minutes directed at drake now

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
I think its mostly cuz like that was basically a callout/diss. It wasnt posed to be ether. This was posed to be this nuclear response and its cool for what it is, but it aint really that

Like its a focused diss. We gotta see what kdot does with his 3-4 minutes directed at drake now

That’s fair…..

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This shyt just made J Cole seem even weaker

nikka had to wait 1 week and all the talk wouldn’t have even been on him smh shyt is crazy
Yes, J. Cole just wants to be neutral with everybody, but if it’s not in his heart to do this kind of music, I can’t blame him, but he definitely has to change his subject matter lol

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“What’s a Prince to a King, he’s a son nikka”

:scust:

"How you big stepping with size 7 men's on"

:russ:

thanos-iron-man.gif