DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
you nikkas saying is trash but yall just dikk riding the fukk outta Kendrick for a month for these lines “mfer the big 3 nikka, it’s just big me nikka.” And “for all your dogs get buried that k with these 9s he gonna see pet cemetery” and “Prince outlived Mike Jack nikka”. I can’t take yall serious sometimes :mjlol:
The bias makes this shyt wack

shyt was a bunch of light bars with spots where he wasn’t even rhyming, moaning sounds, and screaming bum how does he keep getting away with this

Cole wasn’t lying when he said dude spit a hard verse every 30 months

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This is a crazy angle to be playing, if this song is real, I wonder how Kendrick going to address it :whoo:.

I mean its EXPECTED for rappers to do crossover songs once they hit big. Nobody batted an eyelash when those songs came out. Nas caught wayyyyy more heat in real time for supposedly being hypocritical in his lyrics. It was the big knock on him before the “Nas picks bad beats” angle became a thing. Nobody has ever straight out called Kendrick a hypocrite, even when he’s been blatantly so.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick like that verse was hard but his Stan’s definitely overreacted

This leak is also hard though if you say it’s not you’re lying Drake sent some shots for real but now Drake Stan’s are saying it’s over gotta chill

We’re in for a real battle now

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The metro line was funny not gon lie lol
The metro line was hilarious but cot damn you know he pissed a ton of producers off and a ton of people in ATL

The Cole shyt was etherous tho :wow: nikkas pretty much called him and lame and kicked him off the court

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Kendrick like that verse was hard but his Stan’s definitely overreacted

This leak is also hard though if you say it’s not you’re lying Drake sent some shots to real but now Drake Stan’s are saying it’s over gotta chill

We’re in for a real battle now
This is where I'm at with it, as a fan of everyone in the "big 3". I just want some good music and good bars being exchanged, let's get some competition going.