DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And nikkas need to stop acting like Kendrick is the sole reason Like That is doing what it did. It's the people WHO he is dissing that deserve just as much credit for why that song did what it did. If this nikka Kendrick came out dissing some nobody it wouldn't have had the same impact. But he dissed 2 of the biggest rap artists from his generation on the song. While the song itself is created by another one of the biggest rap artists from his generation.
Also, the “beef” is still going. Everytime there’s a new statement, song or development people will go back and listen to like that for reference.

The whole idea of looking at streams for proof of a rap beef winner is nasty and some shyt everyone would be clowning Drake for if that was his side of things.

Kendrick won’t say words, but got dudes fighting for and defending his position in the face of shyt we all know ain’t real :smh:

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Now the Narrative has shifted to Kendrick don’t even have to respond. Future*Metro streaming numbers and Tupac family have solidified the win for Kendrick without him even neeeding to come outside.

shyt crazy :wow:
This nikka Kendrick gotta be one of the most babied rap artists I've seen in my life. shyt is wild. Lol

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Bruh. Do u know how many Cole fans stopped listening to the album based off the fact that he apologized?. And yes. Every big album has a song on it that has majority streams. If they remove the song from the album. Sales drop. Simple as that. Cole nerfed his own sales.

I'm just saying I'm not aware of any big artists who drop an album and fall like that, don't see a streaming increase, and end up just in the same position as before. Maybe people just stopped listening due to the apology but this is some unprecedented shyt, who knows. All I know is Cole hasn't been bigger than Kendrick in years.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
That drake tupac shyt the most hoe shyt I ever seen and nikkas was acting like it wasn’t a big deal. His estate sent drake that paperwork as they should. The rap beef shyt just entertainment and all but that was offensive to him and his family. nikkas sucking off a Jewish Canadian disrespecting one of the greatest African Americans to make music

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Kendrick barely doing anything and has both Cole and Drake looking like clowns. Never seen this before.
Fantano was right about Drake being scared as fukk, you can definitely see it by the way he moves
How is Drake scared yet he the one releasing records? Are yall nikkas insane? Lol