DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And nikkas need to stop acting like Kendrick is the sole reason Like That is doing what it did. It's the people WHO he is dissing that deserve just as much credit for why that song did what it did. If this nikka Kendrick came out dissing some nobody it wouldn't have had the same impact. But he dissed 2 of the biggest rap artists from his generation on the song. While the song itself is created by another one of the biggest rap artists from his generation.

Cope.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
It's one of the dumbest arguments outside of that "well, it ain't DSPs so it doesn't count and I bet there's a reason he won't upload it!"

nikkas are just bullshytting
What sucks is that the longer kendrick takes to respond, the dumber their arguments will be. So its only going to get worse :why:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
If Lakers get swept im blaming Kendrick :unimpressed:
Got Drake having fellow Canadian lights skin Jamal Murray feeling himself brazy and another lightskin in Michael Porter Jr feeling hot too

KENDRICK DROP SOMETHING GIVE THE WEST SOME ENERGY nikka LAKERS NEED IT :damn:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'm going to assume you mean Kendrick? Didn't Drake take over three weeks for a reply? Why is there a time limit? :mjlol:

That's goofy shyt breh....
Drake was on tour. Drake responded soon as he got off tour. Kendrick should've had something in the tuck considering he set it off. It's been a month for Kendrick to have something prepared.

Gorilla Pimp

Rookie
Daps
I agree with all of this. However, if kendrick was to release the diss as part of a full project rollout say this week or latest next.. do you think this would be more accepted reason as to why he took a few weeks to respond? It is my belief this is what is planned or he will be in album rollout mode as soon as the response drops... i think personally that is why it is taking this long. Is this an acceptable reason? I believe so just not sure what other people think
This will be my litmus test for PgLang, they're good but this will set the stage for their entry to Hip Hop.

Don't get it twisted. I trust Kendrick and Dave but how they handle this will determine their place in the culture for the next 5 years at the very least.

They should really stamp their place as the new content/creative outlet especially with Keem heating up, just don't make it corny.
With that AI track Drake released they really have the perfect opportunity to cement their place in Hip Hop.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Drake was on tour. Drake responded soon as he got off tour. Kendrick should've had something in the tuck considering he set it off. It's been a month for Kendrick to have something prepared.

Should have because why? Because you need it now? Kendrick has always worked at his own pace. None of us have any clue how he's spending his time. Why pretend like he's sitting in the house... that's weird.

Plus, when he does drop, everyone is going to listen to it anyway

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Should have because why? Because you need it now? Kendrick has always worked at his own pace. None of us have any clue how he's spending his time. Why pretend like he's sitting in the house... that's weird.

Plus, when he does drop, everyone is going to listen to it anyway
I don't need shyt. But as of right now. Son threw a shot and is nowhere to be found. No way around it.