DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Let’s keep it a buck bro

This same energy was not kept when push dropped story of adidon

We was on drakes head wandering when he was gonna respond

Timing? Quality? nikka where’s the record
So there was a countdown every day and mandates that it had to be ether/no vaseline level "or else"? :pachaha:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I mean you do got a zesty name like Lavish so it be no surprise if you one of the lgtb interior designers, I know your communities supports eachother well. As far as me and my money, I'm straight :sas1:

That wasn't the point tho, and you knew it, you just emotional about being called out for your favorite past time
Nah nah, dont tuck ya tail now nikka. You said that shyt which ya chest like you out here making bank..cuz you working OT for your Boss at midnight :dead:

I can give you real game on how to start your own business so you can live lavish and watch ya money work for you instead of breaking your back doing graveyard shifts like a slave.

All you have to do is ask nikka, i gotchu :birdman:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Nah nah, dont tuck ya tail now nikka. You said that shyt which ya chest like you out here making bank..cuz you working OT for your Boss at midnight :dead:

I can give you real game on how to start your own business so you can live lavish and watch ya money work for you instead of breaking your back doing graveyard shifts like a slave.

All you have to do is ask nikka, i gotchu
Let's recap while you over here chippin your pink manicured nails cause I said Drake fans the type to say toodaloo when saying goodbye and you jumped out the window exposing yaself :mjlol:

Then I responded to you crackin a joke on your name that had brehs laughin at you and you got more hurt and said I was thinking about you, when infact I let you know was getting getting paid to laugh at you while you on here for free, dummy. You dont have a Redbone, you don't have a company and you don't have a creative bone in your body Lavish, so I can see why you a Drake fan.

At this point I feel like I'm picking on the special Ed kid, so you might wanna commission one of your fellow Aubrey angels for an actual funny or creative reply otherwise don't waste my time lil buddy

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Let's recap while you over here chippin your pink manicured nails cause I said Drake fans the type to say toodaloo when saying goodbye and you jumped out the window exposing yaself :mjlol:

Then I responded to you crackin a joke on your name that had brehs laughin at you and you got more hurt and said I was thinking about you, when infact I let you know was getting getting paid to laugh at you while you on here for free, dummy. You dont have a Redbone, you don't have a company and you don't have a creative bone in your body Lavish, so I can see why you a Drake fan.

At this point I feel like I'm picking on the special Ed kid, so you might wanna commission one of your fellow Aubrey angels for an actual funny or creative reply otherwise don't waste my time lil buddy
Oh that was you? :russ:

that must have been when i called you a fakkit and nikkas been giving you that work ever since. :mjlol: I didn't realize that was you but that explains why you been writing me at 3:45am est :russ:

Thanks for the trip down memory lane fakkit...i must have hurt your feelings cuz you remember this play by play, word for word. Im not that invested.

When people say dumb gay shyt, i clown them and keep it moving. You sounded like a fakkit so i called you a fakkit. Simple as that. Get over it.

And dont ever brag again about working overtime for your boss at midnight, you playin yourself :mjlol:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Oh that was you? :russ:

that must have been when i called you a fakkit and nikkas been giving you that work ever since. :mjlol: I didn't realize that was you but that explains why you been writing me at 3:45am est :russ:

Thanks for the trip down memory lane fakkit...i must have hurt your feelings cuz you remember this play by play, word for word. Im not that invested. When people say dumb gay shyt, i clown them and keep it moving. You sounded like a fakkit so i called you a fakkit. Simple as that. Get over it.

And dont ever brag again about working overtime at midnight, you playin yourself

:russell: ironic, one again not a creative bone in your body. Every joke I've cracked before, you try to use to even the score but it just dont hit. You'll always just be a swagless, broke, zesty Canadian :umad:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russell: ironic, one again not a creative bone in your body. Every joke I've cracked before, you try to use to even the score but it just dont hit. You'll always just be a swagless, broke, zesty Canadian :umad:

Wow, nice come back. You dont have a witty bone in your body
Creative bone in my body? That sounds familiar :jbhmm: @Smokin Rider

A simple search shows i said this to you on april 13th :mjlol:

You jackin my shyt nikka? You love my style :mjlol:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Worst part about this beef, giving this c00n a voice.

We only care about KENDRICK VS DRAKE.

not these side beefs love future love metro but don't care about that chatty Patty girly beef shyt

He's not lying about the Lucian dude. And i'm not a Kanye listener like before.