DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Quavo and CB are going back in forth meanwhile boogeyman Super Blood Pulitzer winner Kendrick is hiding from the corny Canadian in NY. Locked in his apartment afraid to show his face, surrounded by white hippies.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
"Did you see that Jill Scott tweet? She implied that she heard something, and I believe her." Wasn't she reacting to one of the AI leaks like everyone else?

Joe wanting someone to bring him out of retirement with AI is hilarious.

Not sure if it was this tweet

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Hip Hop right now is literally Royal Rumble 1999. The main story/program Austin (Drake) vs McMahon (Mr. Morale). Austin was a marked man going into it. Mr. McMahon got little to no offense on Austin but inevitably won the match.

Nah i'm (kinda) playing lol. Sidebar, this nikka Vince really collapsed and hit the :dead: after eliminating Austin. Like he worked the entire match start to finish or something:russ:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Migos respond faster than Kendrick. That nikka not who we thought he was:snoop:
True, it was a fast response but not exactly the same situation.

A lot more riding in the drake vs kendrick beef. Chris brown and quavo us just a moment. Won't be talked about for years other than on some, "hey, you remember when..." shyt

Drake vs kendrick is probably gonna be the last feud between two major rap artists. The hype and buildup ain't even close

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

Nope it was Future, who coincidentally I think is skating in this whole ordeal…he’s a rapper but it’s almost like everyone (from the fans to the media, to even Drake himself) are treating him like he’s Metro….nobody is talking about how he’s recruiting everyone he can think of to diss Drake, while his own disses have been light as hell…I feel likes he has zero expectations from a “rap battle” perspective, it’s weird

All Drake would have to say to ether Ye is "Donde up in heaven disappointed in the man you have become"