DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Is ghostwriting bad in hip-hop nikka yes or no?

Here is your boy juelzing saying “youre not doing anything wrong” if u get help.

How are you going to chastise somebody for something you already went on record say is “ok”?

Idk what you trying to do here. He said cool with ghostwriting. Said he is still a legit writer. Writes all the hiphop/lyrical shyt.
All this ghostwriting shyt, you still got legit pens like Ross praising Drake's pen game.
Kendrick has been the one kicking drake's in about ghostwriting, so for him to have ghostwriters would be an issue.

It would be like a politician who is anti gay stuff. Always speaking out against gay rights and all that, only to be revealed he is gay. Yes, that hurts ur reputation more than who you was targeting.

This interview reminds me of how lame Elliot was in bytching about Kai or whatever streamer he was whining about getting a Drake look.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Drakes "lets get it bro" is killing me...hes really lil broing that nikka on some "come on man, its ok dont be scared" :russ:
Everyone on the block on Kenny's front lawn calling him to come outside and fight the guy he was popping shyt at during class.:gucci: Short nikkaz always got the loudest bark when they with their friends, then stay ducking when they solo.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Everyone on the block on Kenny's front lawn calling him to come outside and fight the guy he was popping shyt at during class. Short nikkaz always got the loudest bark when they with their friends, then stay ducking when they solo.
Napoleon complex ass nikkas

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

jamaica-stare.gif

I dont like this Kendrick.

A Canadian speaking disrespectfully to a west coast nikka dont sit right in my spirit. You dont got time to bring in the London Philharmonic Orchestra or whatever artsy shyt you usually do.

Its time

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
jamaica-stare.gif

I dont like this Kendrick.

A Canadian speaking disrespectfully to a west coast nikka dont sit right in my spirit. You dont got time to bring in the London Philharmonic Orchestra or whatever artsy shyt you usually do.

Its time
:dead:
:dead: :dead:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drakes "lets get it bro" is killing me...hes really lil broing that nikka on some "come on man, its ok dont be scared" :russ:

Drake been in so many beefs with WAYYYY worse shyt thrown at him. That non-sense Kendrick said on Like That gotta feel like such a relief. This battle is probably fun for him. The worse he gonna get some Kendrick is more shyt like Control and Like That...

Just him claiming to be the best, and going off on tangents probably start talking about Moses and coal mines in Zimbabwe

tay1

All Star
Daps
These Drake fans are so damn delusional lol. Thinking this song where he calls him a midget, size 7, pants might rip bars are some sort of automatic victory. I like Drake but damn. They on some beehive, barb type level of delusion.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Drake been in so many beefs with WAYYYY worse shyt thrown at him. That non-sense Kendrick said on Like That gotta feel like such a relief. This battle is probably fun for him. The worse he gonna get some Kendrick is more shyt like Control and Like That...

Just him claiming to be the best, and going off on tangents probably start talking about Moses and coal mines in Zimbabwe

I ain't gonna lie. I'll be very interested if Kendrick just bars him up for like 5 mins. Basically like Joe Budden but with all the clout so Drake can't exactly hide or poke fun at the status to avoid.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
These Drake fans are so damn delusional lol. Thinking this song where he calls him a midget, size 7, pants might rip bars are some sort of automatic victory. I like Drake but damn. They on some beehive, barb type level of delusion.
The old guard doesn't help when they cosign it

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

More of the extortion lines, maybe saying his wife is cheating on him, Top forces him to do things he doesn't want to do so he can make more money off that 50%, him daring Kendrick to snatch a chain and saying he's gonna rock them all in LA next time he's there, him doubling down on him being overrated lyrically, him doubling down on having more love in Compton and LA than Kendrick, etc

But yeah it was just him calling him a midget. Meanwhile "it's just the big me. nikka, bum" had y'all going crazy or was it the pet cemetery line lmaoooo

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
It ruins hip hop
No enhancing at all
Anything with art really
if an unreleased song's quality was ruined due to being stuck on an old cassette tape, AI can clean it up and separate the audio files within the track, so that an engineer can mix it again.