DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Agreed.

The majority has picked a winner already.
Yeah that is why in order for Kendrick to win his response needs to be a track where he is declared the undeniable winner, like Story of Adidon. There is some Drake stans that say Duppy is better, but the majority knows Pusha T won. That is the type of track Kendrick needs to bring out or he lost :manny:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love Kendrick too
But :picard:

My fukking god this is violent that cover art BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
SHORT ASS nikkaS MAN PROBABLY MOST OF EM MAD AT DRAKE IN HERE ARE SHORT nikkaS TOO :russ:
I'm short as fukk, but a size 7 is insane. I wear a 12.

But I'm riding with Drake on this one.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yeah that is why in order for Kendrick to win his response needs to be a track where he is declared the undeniable winner, like Story of Adidon. There is some Drake stans that say Duppy is better, but the majority knows Pusha T won. That is the type of track Kendrick needs to bring out or he lost :manny:
The booth has already declared the Kendrick the winner and that Drake is scared

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Ross calling Drake "BBL Drake & White Boy" & Drake saying "Metro shut yo hoe ass up and make some drums nikka" is the most memorable lines of this whole thing :dead:

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
Come out and play Kendrick :demonic:

This ain't even everything I know, don't wake the demon up.

R2Fq.gif

Daps
Drakes response was cool I guess but what did he really say? Kendrick is short? :pachaha: That’s it? Wayne smaller than Kendrick.

He talking bout Kendrick’s contract but Kenny releases an album whenever he pleases and still retains that aura. Drake has to put out and album every year.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Drakes response was cool I guess but what did he really say? Kendrick is short? :pachaha: That’s it? Wayne smaller than Kendrick.

He talking bout Kendrick’s contract but Kenny releases an album whenever he pleases and still retains that aura. Drake has to put out and album every year.
Yeah I didn't get the contract talk when Drake has a history with that as well. I only rate this diss good because he had some clever bars in it and he addressed multiple people :ehh:.

The actual diss on Kendrick was light, which is why I want to hear what bro supposedly has on this 2nd diss track of his.