DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I think he does.

Drake already received the biggest ether. I’m sure Drake has some inside dirt on him. He about to try to do to Kendrick what Pusha T did to him.
If he has what you say he has for Kendrick, he doesnt need for Dot to drop

He could drop now and win no matter what Kendrick has to say

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
If he has what you say he has for Kendrick, he doesnt need for Dot to drop

He could drop now and win no matter what Kendrick has to say
And there would be no need for his team to be chasing people down asking whether these fake ai songs are authentic. If he really has that napalm why is he concerned with what Kendrick has?:jbhmm:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
The bar is so low for whatever diss song Drake releases.
People going to ride with Drizzy or Kendrick regardless if their disses is mediocre or not. It's literally stan culture.

This diss is a good and a solid response, but not nuclear like nikkas was hyping it up to be.

They been hyping up Kendrick track the same way, talking about "Hit Em Up" level n shyt . Heard so many ducktales the last few days, so my expectations is high :dead:.

Kendrick gotta start his diss off with the most disrespectful set of words.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
And there would be no need for his team to be chasing people down asking whether these fake ai songs are authentic. If he really has that napalm why is he concerned with what Kendrick has?:jbhmm:
Only thing i can think of is he has inside info on the angle Dot is gonna take and he is gonna flip it on him in his second diss

I doubt it tho bc dot not moving sloppy

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
The funny thing is all these laker fans in here riding Aubrey's dikk. Phony ass fanbase prolly not even from the states :scust::mjlol:

We already know who the spirit of Kobe ridin with:mjgrin:

kendrick-lamar-kobe-2017-billboard-1548.jpg

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
They been hyping up Kendrick track the same way, talking about "Hit Em Up" level n shyt . Heard so many ducktales the last few days, so my expectations is high :dead:.

Kendrick gotta start his diss off with the most disrespectful set of words.
nikkas said this the hitem up diss and a nuke then said Kendrick already working on a 2nd one :mjlol: