DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
QPmeD7.gif
Kendrick Stans still moving goal post and making excuses daily.
They not even tryna hide it. Just straight making up shyt as they go along. :laff:They furious rn

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
Exactly. Bar is trash. Flipping a girl's name and these BBL stans going crazy :mjlol: ......the bar is so low for these fruitcakes.
"like ya label boy, you're in the the scope/interscope":beli:

"You're gonna feel the aftermath of what I write down":beli:

"the way you doing splits your pants might rip" :beli:

"I'll be with bodyguards like whitney":beli:

We are suppose to be impress with bars like these because they are play on words/double entendre. shyt is weak.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Yall keep talking about this clock but Kendrick is gonna take as long as he wants, if Drake really has a red button and isn’t full of shyt (doubt it) then he’ll push it and Back 2 Back Kendrick and ride off into the sunset victorious

If not then Kendrick will take his time perfect a nuke and destroy Drake, that boy is trapped because he doesn’t have anything for real, his best strategy was to rush Kendrick into dropping something sloppy and pushing his red button but that ain’t work

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Drake got some serious dirt on him. That’s why he’s so ready lol.
Hopefully.........but we'll see. I dont want to hear not "kenny lucked up and roll all 7s, so I had to play the good guy" or him talking about he didnt want to continue the battle because it was getting too personal.