DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yea wtf type of weirdo shyt :dahell: dude should have str8 up told them nikkas to fukk off. This the only way them nikkas can eat in that camp. They gotta be spies , Canadian enforcers, and write this nikka music.

Type energy none of these dudes bringing but everybody pretending they will/are/can.

If Drake was running around during DMX prime, it woulda been foot on neck season 24/7

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
All the excuses Kendrick gets for not responding swiftly is actually hilarious. His fans were the ones said he was “baiting” Drake in

It's ridiculous at this point. I'm a huge Kendrick fan but nikkas in here coping hard as fukk and doing the same shyt they hate on Drake fans for, down to a tee.

Talking streaming numbers, saying Drake constantly asking him to drop is weak/sign of fear, coming up with all types of wild shyt.

Hopefully he drops soon so this shyt stops

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
It's ridiculous at this point. I'm a huge Kendrick fan but nikkas in here coping hard as fukk and doing the same shyt they hate on Drake fans for, down to a tee.

Talking streaming numbers, saying Drake constantly asking him to drop is weak/sign of fear, coming up with all types of wild shyt.

What are you talking about?
Sending subs for years and running around on ig 18 hours a day responding to comments and posting memes begging someone to drop arent even close to the same thing. Lmk when Kendrick does the 2nd one

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps

Not that it's much better but that's the clean version lol

jOc22zB.png

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

this pretty much sums it up

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
What are you talking about?
Sending subs for years and running around on ig 18 hours a day responding to comments and posting memes begging someone to drop arent even close to the same thing. Lmk when Kendrick does the 2nd one

Dawg, you're going thread to thread saying the same shyt and caping way too hard.

nikka, Kendrick hasn't even dropped his diss. Of course he ain't begging for a diss that already dropped. Drake did and is asking for the smoke Kendrick has been acting like he's ready for for over a decade

How the fukk is that scary?

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Dawg, you're going thread to thread saying the same shyt and caping way too hard.

nikka, Kendrick hasn't even dropped his diss. Of course he ain't begging for a diss that already dropped. Drake did and is asking for the smoke Kendrick has been acting like he's ready for for over a decade
What is this projection :deadrose:

you was just in the anticipation thread dikkriding drake, at least respond to what i said instead of changing the subject, you saying the same shyt you said in the other thread
😂

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
What is this projection :deadrose:

you was just in the anticipation thread dikkriding drake, at least respond to what i said instead of changing the subject, you saying the same shyt you said in the other thread
😂

Respond to what? You said one is subbing and one is dropping comments on Instagram.

One dropped a diss in response to a diss verse and the comments he's dropping are taunting his opponent and telling him to drop.

The other is....

I know you just logged into this alt after this beef but you can go to any Kendrick thread and see how much I fukk with that nikka. I got hate for saying section.80 is better than GKMC and one of Kendricks best albums..

Chill out

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
What's the issue? I see you're now using emojis like @Sad Bunny after glazing him
Bad bunny stans own emojis now? 😂 you just as emotional as your papi
I know you just logged into this alt after this beef but you can go to any Kendrick thread and see how much I fukk with that nikka. I got hate for saying section.80 is better than GKMC and one of Kendricks best albums..

Chill out
Alt accusations again 😂 get some new ghostwriters

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Bad bunny stans own emojis now? 😂 you just as emotional as your papi

Alt accusations again 😂 get some new ghostwriters

nikka what lmaoooo

I just pointed out that you're suddenly using them and the only person I saw using them on here was bro. I did see you call him Sad Bunn, though. So that might be your daddy

And did you just call yourself a stan of bro? You need to get a grip

@Sad Bunny why everybody hate you 😂

Lmaoooooooo, that's my nikka bro. But nice try

Wtf is this post? You really thought that was a diss to bro and then tried to tag him in? Jesus Christ

:deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose:

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
nikka what lmaoooo

I just pointed out that you're suddenly using them and the only person I saw using them on here was bro. I did see you call him Sad Bunn, though. So that might be your daddy

Lmaoooooooo, that's my nikka bro. But nice try
Calling someone by there name now makes them your daddy?
:deadrose:

Sorry I didn't get the memo.

You're retarded. Ill pray for you.