DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:yeshrug: Drake got three weeks since he waited until the 2nd Metro/Future album dropped. Cole responded in a week and a half but later apologized.

Kendrick at the bare minimum gets a week but I wouldn’t be mad at two weeks either:manny:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
He doesn’t have a shot at staying unbushed until this Drake/Kendrick stuff blows over unless he flips the pro-Drake spamming into anti-Drake spamming with all the Kendrick bot accounts . Start posting nonstop about unfounded pedo allegations and shyt like that…swap the algorithm out lol
The site owners will take the traffic either way, but the booth mods definitely want it one way
:hubie:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
:yeshrug: Drake got three weeks since he waited until the 2nd Metro/Future album dropped. Cole responded in a week and a half but later apologized.

Kendrick at the bare minimum gets a week but I wouldn’t be mad at two weeks either:manny:
Not when you been begging for this for 10 years. Kendrick should have responded already.

Ball is in his court and hes scared. Deep down he knows he cant beat that drake track

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did drake drop his response to like that within less than 5 days? Yes or no :comeon:

This is what I’m saying these nikkaz be annoying and changing the optics. Drake didn’t really even officially drop the record and it took him 3 weeks to do it. I don’t give a fukk if he was on tour. Kendrick should be alotted the same amount of time especially since he still got the number 1 record in the country.